Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: March 14th, 2014 [UPDATE]

  • punkyliarpunkyliar307,645
  • CraphexCraphex749,987
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 15:27
    Has the latest patch came out for Sanctum2 yet that lets you automatically receive the components after each wave?
    Craphex
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan1,372,592
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 15:35
    I have a feeling that this pack, and an additional unknown pack is required to unlock the recently revealed DLC achievements for Sanctum 2.
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,384,346
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 15:47
    Constant C has been ridiculously fun so far. I'm not seeing a ton of replay value after beating the story and getting the storage devices, though. I'd say it's still worth it, but that's just me.
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl642,336
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 15:51
    Why is Constant C 200G and not 400G - am I missing something here?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar307,645
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 16:01
    VixyNyan said:
    I have a feeling that this pack, and an additional unknown pack is required to unlock the recently revealed DLC achievements for Sanctum 2.
    You're partly right. I've added the link to the achievements above as all of them do apply to this DLC pack. The achievements didn't exist when the DLC was first released, which would probably explain why the DLC was removed.
  • NeoStrayCatNeoStrayCat340,883
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 16:40
    DrCanadianNinja said:
    Constant C has been ridiculously fun so far. I'm not seeing a ton of replay value after beating the story and getting the storage devices, though. I'd say it's still worth it, but that's just me.
    The only replay value is left is on Time Attack mode to speedrun stuff, but yeah, having to enjoy it so far.

    KingyOwl said:
    Why is Constant C 200G and not 400G - am I missing something here?
    Nope, you're not, I dunno why either, but it is what it is.
    The Alternate Truth is Yet to be Found!
  • TerrinTerrin4,089,326
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 16:54
    KingyOwl said:
    Why is Constant C 200G and not 400G - am I missing something here?
    The reason is this game was put through certifcation before those new rules were put into place.
    It was released in japan awhile ago
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan1,372,592
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 17:21
    punkyliar said:
    You're partly right. I've added the link to the achievements above as all of them do apply to this DLC pack. The achievements didn't exist when the DLC was first released, which would probably explain why the DLC was removed.
    Yea I had a feeling about that. They'll probably patch a certain DLC pack with achievements soon. sleep
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo335,424
    Posted on 14 March 14 at 19:20
    DrCanadianNinja said:
    Constant C has been ridiculously fun so far. I'm not seeing a ton of replay value after beating the story and getting the storage devices, though. I'd say it's still worth it, but that's just me.
    Well that's just made my day. I love platformers and will give this a try very soon.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Posted on 15 March 14 at 00:10
    Played the demo not sure about the harder puzzles.
  • DonutDonut1,093,005
    Posted on 15 March 14 at 01:20
    Constant c made me feel sick lol
  • Posted on 16 March 14 at 11:32
    Nothing for me.
    LEGION OF EXCELLENCE TAKING COD BACK FROM DA SNIPING DEGEN ESPORTS NERDS. GUNGA GUNGA GUNGA.
  • Strategy OneStrategy One706,885
    Posted on 17 March 14 at 04:13
    Sanctum 2 looks sick, is it as good as it looks?
    Whos stupid idea was it to call Xbox One Xbone? Lame.
  • Posted on 17 March 14 at 10:58
    Sanctum 2 looks pretty nice.
    We at war with the army of haters and when we kill em we just smoke em like papers.
  • CASS190684CASS190684263,834
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 06:33
    Might give Constant C a try :) Looks alright from what I've seen so far. Will download the demo later!
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,695,088
    Posted on 19 March 14 at 01:43
    Sanctum 2 and Constant C are awesome. Skydive is so so.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads