Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easter Eggs: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

• hawk synhawk syn132,216
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 18:18
    The worst part of it all regarding a sequel is that mark strong who voiced the Titus wants to do more but its in limbo so he might have backed out by now
    Dude chill
  • Posted on 05 October 14 at 19:05
    An amazing game and a valued completion too! Wish there was a sequel. If you haven't played it, you should. Definitely worth the price.
    ...we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead787,542
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 03:48, Edited on 06 October 14 at 03:53 by HolyHalfDead
    The DLC got removed from the marketplace for a while, but surprisingly it came back, and at a permanent half price reduction too.

Warhammer 40,000: Space MarineHereticThe Heretic achievement in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine worth 37 pointsComplete a public Co-op game in the Chaos Invasion mission.
    I'm not sure what was harder, completing the achievement or getting the same 4 people online at the same time to fit around everyones busy schedules for another attempt. Not many could join because at the time you couldn't buy the DLC. Once you have put together a good team you really want to stick at it with the same people. One of my proudest achievements that I enjoyed working at and finally getting. I can tell you that it was harder than a Destiny Raid, but I don't think I could do it without dying!

Warhammer 40,000: Space MarineTrue Son of the EmperorThe True Son of the Emperor achievement in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine worth 599 pointsKill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).
    I really don't remember this or any of the achievements being a grind. I don't have a turbo controller, but I have knocked out the 5 Seriously achievements, so compared to them most achievements don't usually come close.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator530,209
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 08:30
    The DLC is solid. Still haven't managed to finish it. Good game
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator289,516
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 17:44
    I had fun with the mindless gore action couple years back when I grabbed this via GameFly or something :) prob won't be going back and attempting to 100% it tho x.x
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper130,463
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 05:16
    Crushing Orks fills the player with an evil joy rarely found in gaming and can leave you feeling as giddy as a preteen girl at a One Direction concert.*experiences the rush of carnage and bloodletting*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE headspin
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • HarbringernightHarbringernight1,341,040
    Posted on 18 May 15 at 03:29, Edited on 18 May 15 at 03:31 by Harbringernight
    After recently completing this game I am in love with it. Saying that I do have two complaints. One, having limited access to ranged weapons when the hammer is equipped. I know this would makeanyone OP but who doesnt want that? Second, not that difficult even when including the Chaos DLC. Took a few tries but nothing to complain about or even comment. Plus the campaign was very easy and short. Only died twice and got "The Emperor Protects" first shot. Besides that it was amazing. Hope more learn of it and play it. "life is the emperors currency, spend it well"
    BY FYRE BE PURGED
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads