The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 9th, 2015

• Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:11
    Looks like all the Telltale stuff for the Xbox One is on sale as well, 20% off in the US. It's not showing up in the sales section though, but it's at a discounted price on Xbox.com and on the One when you search for it.
    Snipers get more head
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:16
    facepalm
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,546,413
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:21
    Chiken Biscuit said:Looks like all the Telltale stuff for the Xbox One is on sale as well, 20% off in the US. It's not showing up in the sales section though, but it's at a discounted price on Xbox.com and on the One when you search for it.The Season Passes for GoT and Borderlands are 20% off yes, also the TWD S1 & S2 bundle is 10% off, but they have been for a long time now such they they seem to be almost permanent discounts. They could disable it at any time though I suppose, much like they have for some of the other "limited time" offers in recent months.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:30
    I've been waiting so long for Sunset Overdrive season pass to go on sale. Now i can finally get those DLC achievementssmile
  • SaidaiKanpekiSaidaiKanpeki1,081,728
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:37
    Sunset Overdrive, come to daddy.
    The Speed Runner [Completion > Ratio > Gamerscore]
  • CM TranceCM Trance216,768
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 21:53
    I was thinking of getting the Sunset Overdrive DLC but then it has no achievements?
    I'll pass. Not even a big deal anyway.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,546,413
  • JamPound32JamPound321,207,356
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:07
    Nothing to see here.
  • WyyvernWyyvern613,112
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:09
    $9.90/£18.15? No.
    Popularity is not a measure of quality, but a measure of how idiotic that thing's following is.
  • PhonySpoonPhonySpoon1,227,955
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:13
    want taht Pneuma game purely for the easy completion.....but its still too expensive. Wait for $5?
  • Razgriz LeadRazgriz Lead278,348
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:39
    Sunset Overdrive for 2.1 times the American price?

With all due respect, f**k off.

That's criminal.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:39
    LewisNoobBuster said:o DEEVIUS o said:Nope, no way. Not for me, no. Negative; bugger all for me. No thanks. Nothing. Zero, Zip. Nada! Sweet Fanny Adams. I'm afraid not. Nothing but apples, naught. Sod all here for me, nix nie. Nullity - diddly-squat! Not on your nelly , fuck all!Something tells me you did not make a purchase this time round...could be wrong though.laugh
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 22:48
    A bunch of sport games? Pass.
    Mr. Negative
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 23:12
    Pneuma for me and highly recommend ZombieDriver. Change the camera to static and the game is fcuking good. Felt a little like Alien Shooter II. Ah, memories..
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic485,490
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 23:37
    ChewieOnIce said:Chiken Biscuit said:Looks like all the Telltale stuff for the Xbox One is on sale as well, 20% off in the US. It's not showing up in the sales section though, but it's at a discounted price on Xbox.com and on the One when you search for it.The Season Passes for GoT and Borderlands are 20% off yes, also the TWD S1 & S2 bundle is 10% off, but they have been for a long time now such they they seem to be almost permanent discounts. They could disable it at any time though I suppose, much like they have for some of the other "limited time" offers in recent months.It'd be nice if they'd discount the GoT Season Pass on the 360 as well...
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 23:48
    Zombie Driver HD on 360 is a good deal. Fun little game, shouldn't take you too long to finish.
  • Posted on 09 June 15 at 23:57
    Zombie Driver HD & NFL Blitz just because I need to add games to my backlog.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 00:12
    Nothing for me again.
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,778,718
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 00:29
    If you want to play a sport,,, then go outside and play the sport why the hell would you want to sit down and play football?
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82474,519
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 01:00
    Angels Kill Too said:If you want to play a sport,,, then go outside and play the sport why the hell would you want to sit down and play football?Yes. I will gather 30+ people to play football... sure. I regularly read these kind of comments toward sports games and I still can't believe it exists.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.