The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 9th, 2015

• WestsideSxEWestsideSxE490,697
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 01:01
    American Football"MOM, LISA'S RUINING FOOTBALL!"
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 01:05
    Angels Kill Too said:If you want to play a sport,,, then go outside and play the sport why the hell would you want to sit down and play football?Because I highly doubt Messi knows I exist and want to have a kick about. Especially since I lost his phone number that opportunity is gone. The chance of me breaking into the Barça team are pretty slim too.
  • Big EllBig Ell1,345,437
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 01:58, Edited on 10 June 15 at 01:59 by Big Ell
    Spilner said:Typical, Pneuma: Breath of Life goes on sale not long after I bought it laughThat's what you get when you buy an expensive game just because it's a quick completion. warning

PhonySpoon said: *I want *that Pneuma game purely for the easy completion.....but *it's still too expensive. Wait for $5?I want it because it looks FUN. God I hate the people on this site sometimes.
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn567,594
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 02:18
    LOL... I picked up Pneuma because I dig this riddle/puzzler style of game. I thought it was to expensive when it first came out; however, at a dime, I can't resist.

"Big Ell"... I get what you think. I find it hilarious to read how someone that calls themselves a gamer say that they are not buying a game because one Achievement is difficult/near impossible to obtain and those that say they would only buy a game because they can follow a guide and complete a game quickly.

Those that follow that line of thinking are "easy/candy" Achievement getters; however, I would like to believe, those type of individuals are few on this site.
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,574,524
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 02:21
    Zombie Driver is one of those games where less would have been more. I enjoyed it until about halfway through where the levels got longer and longer and the missions more tedious, then I just wanted it to end. If anything, more tank levels would have been a lot more fun. That first level you play as the tank is the most fun you'll likely have with it.

Then you'll be tasked with the frustrating tacked on race mode where you'll really start to hate the game.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,060
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 03:15
    Big Ell said:I want it because it looks FUN. God I hate the people on this site sometimes.Wow. Your world must be bleak if you hate people for so little...
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 04:42
    And another garbage sale. Looks like I get to hold on to what little cash I have yet again.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,226
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 05:05
    Sweet, nothing for me this week! Backlog stays the same size, and I might even wrap up a couple soon.

Besides, I got CQ2 last week, that was plenty.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,331
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 06:44, Edited on 10 June 15 at 06:51 by HolyHalfDead
    • Grand Theft Auto V & "Great White Shark Cash Card" (worth $1,250,000) - 25% off - Now US$59.99 Looks like a scam - spend $60 to get something worth $1,250,000! The next thing they ask for is your bank account number and your address ;)

There's a few other Xbox One deals running at the moment:
    Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition 10% off until 22nd June 2015
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition 16% off for a limited time
    Killer Instinct Complete Collection 25% off for a limited time
    Outlast Bundle of Terror (includes Whistleblower for Outlast) 14% off for a limited time
    Rogue Legacy 20% off (Gold Exclusive) for a limited time
    Payday 2: Crimewave Edition 25% until 15th June 2015

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ProfessorPlutoProfessorPluto1,033,907
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 06:56
    Finally the Sunset Overdrive Season pass is on sale!
    100% Completed Games: 101 Proudest 100%: Dead Island 1250/1250
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII387,966
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 07:58
    MiserlyPluto459 said:Finally the Sunset Overdrive Season pass is on sale!Indeed, but I'll bite when it's at 50.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 08:00
    No thanks.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,007,465
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 09:02
    I can't see price drop tag for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments seems it's reduced price, it's attractive at my local store (Hong Kong) for US$20 only. Should be easy completion (1370 TA), any review for the game?
    You'll never play alone
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,283,419
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath509,468
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 12:21
    Pure garbage.....all of it. Sale my ass
  • NirumanoNirumano317,321
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 13:11
    Waiting for GTA V on xbox one to go on sale (long shot, I know). And twice now it has been "on sale" with stupid online cash tacked on so it's still full price! GG...
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,425
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 13:33
    Nirumano said:Waiting for GTA V on xbox one to go on sale (long shot, I know). And twice now it has been "on sale" with stupid online cash tacked on so it's still full price! GG...yeah i was thinking the same thing. been waiting for it to go $30-$40 I don't care if they tack on the shark cards or not
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,166,286
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 13:39
    HolyHa1fDead said:• Grand Theft Auto V & "Great White Shark Cash Card" (worth $1,250,000) - 25% off - Now US$59.99 Looks like a scam - spend $60 to get something worth $1,250,000! The next thing they ask for is your bank account number and your address ;)Rockstar was recently bought by a Nigerian Prince. Very nice people you know, always trying to help give everybody money for a small fee.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 19:33
    Went with the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass... it's not the best deal, but I am OK with the price I paid.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,641,040
    Posted on 11 June 15 at 15:11
    That needs to be a permanent discount on Pneuma. It should really be sub 10 to be honest.

Great price for zombie driver though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.