Game Discussion: MASSIVE CHALICE Forum

Constant crashing?

AuthorMessage
MattyJWest
MattyJWest
Posted on 10 June 15 at 00:51
Anyone know any methods to stop this game from crashing? Happened a few times my first playthrough, so I'd just load a previous save. Now however I'm on an Iron run (that was going quite well) and about year 250 the game has decided to save itself into a crash loop in a battle. I load the game, move my last hero for the turn, the enemy makes 3 moves then the game crashes.

Has anyone else experienced this and managed to get out of it? Or is this run just a bust and I have to go all the way back to the start?
Daniel GGWP
Daniel GGWP
Posted on 10 June 15 at 02:02
I'm not having crashes but i can't advance more than one day at a time. Game sure has a lot of bugs.
eohjay
eohjay
Posted on 11 June 15 at 12:07
While it may not pertain to your specific problem, I do know that the game has saving issues when there are a large amount of saves.

For instance, it will act like it's creating a new save, but in reality the save is never made because there are already too many. This has led quite a few people to believe that their saves are reverting back 50 years or so, but in reality they just aren't saving.

I've had it crash a few times, but never lost a save due to it. Once it kept crashing everything time that I boot it up to the title screen and I couldn't play it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happened, but a hard reboot fixed it.
Axess
Axess
Posted on 21 July 15 at 05:24
I experienced a lot of crashes while playing the game. Eventually gave up and stopped playing. For me, it almost always crashed when I was attacked by one of the monsters that ages your heroes.

I don't think there is anything we can do about their bugs and crashes. Hope they patch the game.
StunNuts
StunNuts
Posted on 26 July 15 at 20:42
No crash here but achievements seem to not unlock at the right time...
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 26 July 15 at 23:16
StunNuts said:No crash here but achievements seem to not unlock at the right time...That's a console wide problem if you mean achievements stuck in "Done, unlocking..." mode.
Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 14 January 16 at 20:27
Zero issues.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.