Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

TNA iMPACT! Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 July 12 at 01:24
Please use this thread to discuss the TNA iMPACT! walkthrough
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 27 July 12 at 03:03
About time someone did this. Would have been nice BEFORE I made it to the end. wink
I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight!
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 27 July 12 at 18:34
Hoff.
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 28 December 15 at 16:13
A brief update for anybody who is concerned:

I have taken over Overseeing duties on this WT, and have contacted the original owner, who is willing to resume work on this. I won't give you a timetable, but it is no longer being neglected in the annals of TA's Vault.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 14 February 18 at 18:32
Kinda think it might be being neglected again looking at the time stamps lol
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 14 February 18 at 21:50
Lord Von Chimp said:
Kinda think it might be being neglected again looking at the time stamps lol
I haven't neglected it. The writer has made progress in fits and starts, so I've given him a huge grace period. Besides, the demand for this guide isn't exactly huge, and I see no one else volunteering to finish it. Unless you care to change that? :P
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 14 February 18 at 22:17
True that, the game is abysmal, I think the walkthrough should just read "if you haven't started it, don't".

From the little but I've done, I'll mull it over, but I'm no guide writer unfortunately. Complete the story, do the ambient stuff which the individual guides seem to nail, then find some other poor sap who has this misery to rock out the MP. Unsurprisingly, online is dead laugh

I've started the story from scratch. So I'll make some notes on the way through it to help out the writer atleast. Will post them here when done.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 16 February 18 at 21:13
If you're willing to collect the notes, I may just give you access when you complete the story mode. I'd like to have this WT published, it's been an albatross around my neck since the day I joined the WT team.
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 16 February 18 at 21:20
Yeah, anything I can do to help. Admittedly, kinda rage quit this the other night and went to bed. The AI counters everything sometimes. Really annoying lol
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 19 February 18 at 08:35
75% the way through the story now, got solid notes for 50%-75% and they will continue to 100%. Got some sound strategies that appear to be working 90% of the time, except when the AI gets reversal happy, still not sure how to deal with that away from restarting a match if it goes south quickly.

Will want to replay 0-50% to add more notes to that with a different account to I can list it all match by match, and highlight exactly where to expect achievements to pop, and also to make sure the stratagies I've developed this morning for quick wins works in the early game. It should, but just wanna be doubly sure before commuting it to a guide.

How much has the original author got down? I'm hoping to get the MP side of things done one evening this week too, worth me making notes on that, or is that already covered?
Shh I am Batman
Posted yesterday at 15:02
Hey Von Chimp,

I'm going to add you as a contributor to the TNA WT so you can see just how much has been done. If you end up replacing most of it, then you'll be listed as the Original Author and we can go and get this bad-boy published.
Lord Von Chimp
Posted yesterday at 15:12
Super! Let me know where to look, this is indeed my first rodeo! laugh
Shh I am Batman
Posted yesterday at 16:51
Under the community over-tab on the top of your page, you should see the manage walkthroughs toggle on the very bottom of the menu. From there, it's all as simple as clicking edit, and going to town. If you need more specific instructions, PM me and I can assist you from there.

Cheers! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.