Site Wishlist Forum

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Filter by Age Rating

AuthorMessage
slysy
slysy
Posted on 10 June 15 at 08:43
It would be really nice to be able to filter by age rating. I have young kids and therefore can only play age appropriate games during the day. When using TA, I have to skip over a lot of games before I can find one suitable to play.

It would be really nice just to select a maximum age rating and then get a list of games on my tag with that rating or lower!
ADaughen
ADaughen
Posted on 23 December 16 at 14:25
I was just looking for this for a friend who is getting a new Xbox1 for his family. Either Age range or ESRB would be brilliant.
StuartATrueRed
Posted on 01 April 18 at 22:46
Why not make it so it shows the age rating for each game using the age rating system for whichever region the account is based in.
chrisie81
chrisie81
Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:45
It would be good if the age rating could at least be added to the game side panel. I have a 13 year old, I feel that I have to be even more careful what game I play around her as she doesn't miss a thing! She also likes to us TA for achievements etc so being able to filter games would be great for her.

Considering one of the guidelines on TA is to keep everything PG-13 I would have thought some options around age ratings would be implemented to many areas of the site.
Axtrica
Axtrica
Posted on 10 July 19 at 04:25
I also agree it would be nice to search/filter games using the ESRB ratings.
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 21 July 19 at 20:33
The ratings are already there. Just not displayed. I agree with this request
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.