Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

What in the World? (WP) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 13:02
    Please use this thread to discuss the What in the World? (WP) walkthrough
  • segagamersegagamer620,652 620,652 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 June 15 at 15:57
    Hey guys,

Once the update released, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game in order to get it to launch again, but I managed to 200G it today. Despite the frequent crashing at the beginning whilst trying to claim the free hints, I went through the whole game without a single crash from beginning to end after that.

I have all of the images saved and just need to group them together into their respective levels before I upload them. I am aiming to have this done by the end of this weekend.

If you spot any crashing or progress wiping issues with a known cause after the 1.0.1.0 update, please post here. The only time I have seen the game crash on me is whilst trying to claim the free rewards on my Lumia 920, and so can't really report any other issues.

The update also fixed the issue with the Dr Manhattan image, where it just wasn't registering (and getting it to register by changing the language caused crashes after each answer).
  • TveilorTveilor350,092
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 09:56
    segagamer said:Hey guys,
    I have all of the images saved and just need to group them together into their respective levels before I upload them. I am aiming to have this done by the end of this weekend.
    I hope you know that everyone's level is randomized? Group them in category instead.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant996,720
    Posted on 21 June 15 at 01:14
    Each level has the same images but in a different order. The writer is correct on how to write it.
    Walkthroughs - Owner : 4: Latest: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Contributions: 3: Latest: Max Payne 3
  • segagamersegagamer620,652 620,652 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 September 15 at 18:45
    I grouped them in 5's but maybe grouping them in category's would have been better... I've already submitted the answers and am just waiting for a mod to approve. It's been a few weeks though...
  • xDaffxDaff477,960
    Posted on 15 September 15 at 05:36, Edited on 15 September 15 at 05:37 by xDaff
    segagamer said:I grouped them in 5's but maybe grouping them in category's would have been better... I've already submitted the answers and am just waiting for a mod to approve. It's been a few weeks though...I've just had a look at it's listed as in progress. Did you hit the "Ready for Review" button?
  • Information
  • AngelTiddlesAngelTiddles278,293
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,104,798
    Posted on 15 December 15 at 01:22
    Sorry about the error. Something about the two links got glued together. I submitted a fix for review.
  • NeumansNeumans909,992
    Posted on 01 February 16 at 07:12
    Just so you know (you may be able to put notes into the walkthrough), I did not get the "Guru" achievments until the end of chapter 6 when both the "Guru" and "Eminence" achievements popped at the same time. Maybe something to do with update not sure. Thanks for the walkthrough, made it much easier to find the ones I didnt know.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.