Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Knight Squad Details and Screenshots Emerge

• rocking23nfrocking23nf671,263
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 18:00
    I would pay 99 cents for this.
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse2,563,429
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 18:23
    Looks awesome
    Gtech
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 19:56
    I hope this is cheaper than a bag of chips.
  • Posted on 15 August 14 at 08:16
    Reminds me of an up-ressed version of the original top down Gauntlet, like Get Medieval on the PC. I wonder if there is a market for a game like this in 2014. I couldn't see myself buying this, since I got the game Thrillville : off the rails, for the 360, used, much cheaper than $ 10 , and that game had a ton of retro remake games in it, including one called Trojan, which was in just like this game, an up-ressed redo of Gauntlet, with new powers and upgrades.
    Your financial solution
  • Strategy OneStrategy One706,966
    Posted on 15 August 14 at 19:07
    looks like something that came out of my bottom
    Whos stupid idea was it to call Xbox One Xbone? Lame.
  • Posted on 18 August 14 at 16:02
    Jesus...are we on next gen yet, Microsoft?!
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:09
    And this is what we get for a GwG? Wtf, I hope it has easy achievements, otherwise I might never touch this.
    Please leave retro games on retro consoles, I don't understand why there are so many wannabe "retro" games on Xbox One now? I mean this is a 500 bucks system, and 25% of the ID@Xbox games look like they could be played on a 5 buck Game Boy Color ...
  • Posted on 29 October 15 at 01:33
    Why the hate? It was getting VERY positive feedback from those who played it at an ID@xbox event (MS Open House at PAX Prime) it has 8-player split screen, online play, a tonne of different game modes and is supposed to be damn good fun.

If you don't think you will like it just play something else. Nobody is forcing you to play it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads