Posted on 17 December 13 at 10:08
Might finally pick up Hitman.
IllustriousYeti
Posted on 17 December 13 at 10:41
Battlefield 4 and Black Flag are $10 cheaper at my local Target :/
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 17 December 13 at 11:13
GameStop is apparently also taking all Xbox One and PS4 games for $40 credit. As a reward member I got $90 for Ryse and NFS.
FinderKeeper
FinderKeeper
Posted on 17 December 13 at 12:02
I always get to the GameFly bargain sales a day (or more) late, and miss out on the best deals. Well, not always... laugh But it's been a while since I got a game I wanted before it sold out. Of course they were rentals, so it's like buying a rental car... shock

...but I've been fortunate so far. It's cool they include the new game items like the instruction manual and any release-day items and codes.

I think that for the next year at least, though, Best Buy will get the majority of my new-game purchases, since I'm continuing the Gamers Club Unlocked (been on it for two years) and now they have the 20% off all new games. It's always cool seeing the price ring up lower at the register or at the online checkout.

My PowerUp Rewards is due for renewal next month, too. I think with the occasional deals and coupons they do just about enough to keep me renewing. Game Informer's a decent magazine, too.

But at the moment, I'm looking forward to the end of year Countdown daily sales! toast
"That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
BrokenKnght
BrokenKnght
Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:30
Zesty Barbarian said:
I would highly recommend it, awesome game!
ch1cag0steve
ch1cag0steve
Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:37
I don't know how this was missed?
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition @ Best Buy for $4.99
as posted by litepink
Freamwhole
Freamwhole
Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:43
Best Buy also has Diablo III for $35 (for at least today)
ch1cag0steve
ch1cag0steve
Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:44
ch1cag0steve said:
I don't know how this was missed?
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition @ Best Buy for $4.99
as posted by litepink
$3.99 with Unlocked
jassick
jassick
Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:48
FinderKeeper said:
[Gamefly]...but I've been fortunate so far. It's cool they include the new game items like the instruction manual and any release-day items and codes.
So it's like buying a new game, just it's been opened and played right? I've been attracted to a couple of their deals, but always been leery due to it being a rental service. Are the disks in good condition? Does it always come with the case extras (booklet's what i'm mainly interested in).
mancide
mancide
Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:31
jassick said:
FinderKeeper said:
[Gamefly]...but I've been fortunate so far. It's cool they include the new game items like the instruction manual and any release-day items and codes.
So it's like buying a new game, just it's been opened and played right? I've been attracted to a couple of their deals, but always been leery due to it being a rental service. Are the disks in good condition? Does it always come with the case extras (booklet's what i'm mainly interested in).
They send you everything you'd get new, so pack-in codes and all that. I've never gotten a disc in bad condition from them.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
FinderKeeper
FinderKeeper
Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:37
jassick said:
FinderKeeper said:
I've bought several games from them in the past three years, and no problems with the discs so far. I've seen comments in other forums for GameFly sales about getting chipped discs that won't play, but I personally haven't experienced that.
"That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
jassick
jassick
Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:43
sweet. time to hit up the bargain bin then. thanks guys for the info.
DeadGreg84
DeadGreg84
Posted on 17 December 13 at 15:58
BrokenKnght said:
Zesty Barbarian said:
I would highly recommend it, awesome game!
Shite
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 17 December 13 at 19:23, Edited on 17 December 13 at 19:24 by Homunculus Fury
jassick said:
FinderKeeper said:
I bought a game from them, when it got here the case had been cracked/cut diagonally. They sent me another new case with instruction booklet and cover art for no additional charge.

Has anyone noticed that Marvel vs. Capcom: fate of two worlds is no longer listed?
G O I7ofL 1 V E
Posted on 17 December 13 at 20:40
Looks like I'm stopping by Best Buy & Toys R Us this week. Great deals.
JimmyTheKidd02
Posted on 17 December 13 at 20:42
Pure for $9.99?? Seriously, that's not bargain by any means! Can get two-disc set (w/ Lego Batman) at Gamestop for $3 or less...
JimmyTheKidd02
Philmnator
Philmnator
Posted on 17 December 13 at 21:49
mancide said:
jassick said:
FinderKeeper said:
They send you everything you'd get new, so pack-in codes and all that. I've never gotten a disc in bad condition from them.
my experience from buying used games from Gamefly have been positive too
case includes everything new, and the used discs I've received have looked and worked incredibly well. fingers crossed on future purchases, but so far so good!
capicawl
capicawl
Posted on 18 December 13 at 00:57
I bought killer is dead after getting it from gamefly and I got a special edition version. Is that normally the way its sold, or did I get a deal?
Cer3bra1Asassin
Posted on 18 December 13 at 01:55
I'm pretty sure that splinter cell blacklist edition is not 79.99 anymore
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/Cer3bra1Asassin.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerc
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.