The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 17th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar226,525
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:49
    I'm really hoping Mass Effect gets a spot on the daily deals. Been wanting that DLC forever.
    Heroes never die
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:53
    how hard is Doodle Jump for Kinect? mite get it as its very cheap
  • OlivierL57OlivierL57866,422
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 13:55
    I was hoping for Ducktales... Some decent deals though, even if I'm not interested in anything here.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82474,506
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:07
    Mannschaft570 said:
    I was hoping for Ducktales... Some decent deals though, even if I'm not interested in anything here.
    That would be nice to have Ducktales in the coming days.
    Personally, I want Bioshock infinite Season pass on sale.
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:08
    Hope that the daily deals will be better, grabbed the season pass for borderlands 2 so far
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,273,764
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:12, Edited on 17 December 13 at 14:13 by xPut Name Herex
    Bought Bioshock Infinite last time it was on sale for $20, figured it wouldn't go lower than that anytime soon, especially as I still haven't begun to play it. Microsoft have decided to laugh in my face though cry
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:13
    Guess I'll have to pick up the borderlands 2 season pass. Never did really play the game or buy any DLC for it.
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:17
    I'll be picking up a few of these. And anyone looking for a Kinect game that isn't broken and kind of fun to play I recommend Mini Ninja Adventures, especially for a dollar.
    Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob156,207
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:17
    Anyone have any views on the Kinect cheapies?

the kids involved are 6 and 3
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:21
    Fruit Ninja Kinect was so fun when I played it at the Arcades in the summer.
    Kind of wish I had a Kinect at that price.
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:22
    ...some Borderlands 2 DLC and what the hell... I'll try Wreckateer for a buck!
    Self-reliance is the key to true freedom.
  • TveilorTveilor331,777
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:31
    Is Edge of Time any good? I'm actually interested in playing all of the Spidey games so any opinions of the other ones are fine aswell (except friend or foe)
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:34
    Dancing Rob said:
    Anyone have any views on the Kinect cheapies?

the kids involved are 6 and 3
    My daughter is almost 4 and doodle jump is still a little hard for her, but she has fun. No idea on the others. I tend to avoid anything that is E 10+ not strictly on the age, but because the controls in these games are usually too complex for littler kids. Her cousins are around that age and they can do the games just fine.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE589,977
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:40
    Madagascar 3 and Castle of Illusion for me clap

Can't wait for The Walking Dead SE2 and the daily deals!
    TA Walkthrough Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • SighrisSighris2,012,744
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:48
    Tveilor said:
    Is Edge of Time any good? I'm actually interested in playing all of the Spidey games so any opinions of the other ones are fine aswell (except friend or foe)
    Edge of time is fun, but has 68 challanges are a real pain to gold.
  • pezza888pezza888161,448
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:49
    Hmm some of these regional prices are kind of dodgy, like: bioshock infinite $13.99 us, £17.49 uk. Or borderlands $7.50 us, £12.50 uk.
  • cable67cable67276,124
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:50
    Tveilor said:
    edge of time was good/ok but no where near as great as shattered demensions. I'd say get dimensions and web of shadows for sure. time is good at that price so why not. its like $30 for all three. never played friend or foe...i kinda want to but I think its more geared to kids
  • TveilorTveilor331,777
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 14:56
    Sighris said:
    Tveilor said:
    Edge of time is fun, but has 68 challanges are a real pain to gold.
    That's cool, I'm not really achievementhunting anymore atm. Got a backlog so I just want to experience the story in games.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • XtowersXtowers807,884
    Posted on 17 December 13 at 15:02
    Really no excuse not to get that Walking Dead stuff. That's the best price I've seen for it yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.