The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for October 8th, 2013

AuthorMessage
mancide
261,611
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 15,277 out of 364,1982,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 08 October 13 at 09:15
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for October 8th, 2013
V1p3rs bite
296,043
V1p3rs bite
TrueAchievements Pro user296,043 TrueAchievement Points178 posts
Last post: 11 Jun at 19:07
Posted on 08 October 13 at 11:14
Meh. Nothing worthy enough to pull me away from GTA V Online, backlog is too extensive as it is. Gamestop needs another 15-20% off accessories so I can get the Gaems Vanguard! *fingers crossed*
wes coasn
425,370
wes coasn
425,371 TrueAchievement Points1,072 posts
Last post: 03 Nov 16 at 21:33
Posted on 08 October 13 at 11:23, Edited on 08 October 13 at 11:26 by wes coasn
Amazon now has Injustice Gods Among Us for 54.92 and you don't have to pay taxes.

And they have the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi Mission Aircraft Edition for 99.99 vice 169.99
Senior Chupon
328,696
Senior Chupon
410 solutionsTrueAchievements Game Info Editor6,307 posts
Last post: 20 Jun at 18:22
Posted on 08 October 13 at 12:36
wes coasn said:
Amazon now has Injustice Gods Among Us for 54.92 and you don't have to pay taxes.

And they have the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi Mission Aircraft Edition for 99.99 vice 169.99
The Injustice Ultimate Edition comes out soon so I'd hold off if I were you.
capicawl
432,968
capicawl
432,968 TrueAchievement Points407 posts
Last post: 13 Jun at 03:04
Posted on 08 October 13 at 13:26
Injustice has been $40. at gamestop for awhile now.
Fire Hawk D
996,753
Fire Hawk D
Achievement Completion Percentage: 99.76% (Includes owned DLC) - 11 more achievements required to reach 99.8%755 completed games(Includes owned DLC)1,409 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 19:04
Posted on 08 October 13 at 14:01
V1p3rs bite said:
Gamestop needs another 15-20% off accessories so I can get the Gaems Vanguard! *fingers crossed*
I love mine. You won't regret it. <3
Sith Dragon DDG
58,754 TrueAchievement Points34 completed games(Includes owned DLC)111 posts
Last post: 20 Feb at 16:46
Posted on 08 October 13 at 16:10
Its funny that the Microsoft store is selling Halo 3 for $15 when they are going to have it free for gold members next week.
Detr0itz Pr1nce
328,072 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 90.25% (Includes owned DLC) - 68 more achievements required to reach 91%784 posts
Last post: 20 Apr at 01:39
Posted on 08 October 13 at 16:43
I wish something that I wanted would show on thus listcry. Rayman sounds good, but would love for the price to be lower.

Good things come to those who wait, so I'm waiting for a great deal.
Twobby
440,384
Twobby
440,384 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 84.14% (Includes owned DLC) - 104 more achievements required to reach 85%206 posts
Last post: 22 Jun at 14:55
Posted on 08 October 13 at 17:10
capicawl said:
Injustice has been $40. at gamestop for awhile now.
It was $9 for one hour a couple months ago.
capicawl
432,968
capicawl
432,968 TrueAchievement Points407 posts
Last post: 13 Jun at 03:04
Posted on 08 October 13 at 17:12
Twobby said:
capicawl said:
Injustice has been $40. at gamestop for awhile now.
It was $9 for one hour a couple months ago.
more like 20 minutes before the website crashed. Its not that serious. lol
Lil Silent One
201,672 TrueAchievement Points216 posts
Last post: 19 Jan 16 at 19:28
Posted on 08 October 13 at 18:06
Is it me or is no one posting deals from different regions anymore?
mancide
261,611
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 15,277 out of 364,1982,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 08 October 13 at 18:52
Lil Silent One said:
Is it me or is no one posting deals from different regions anymore?
The UK round-up gets published every other week.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
Saft Und Kraft
520,147 TrueAchievement Points394 posts
Last post: 09 Oct 14 at 14:24
Posted on 08 October 13 at 19:44
"- Sabotage your workout routine and get a $10 gift card when you purchase Just Dance 2014 and a select bag of Cheetoes" LOLlaugh
mancide
261,611
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 15,277 out of 364,1982,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 08 October 13 at 20:52
Saft Und Kraft said:
"- Sabotage your workout routine and get a $10 gift card when you purchase Just Dance 2014 and a select bag of Cheetoes" LOLlaugh
I'm glad someone caught that wink
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
xCRiMZoNx
195,279
xCRiMZoNx
195,279 TrueAchievement Points655 posts
Last post: 22 Jun at 04:10
Posted on 09 October 13 at 06:27
Good deal for Halo 3 eh? Pay $14.99 for a game that is about to be free for all gold members in a few days :p
The Monk BAD IT
94,188 TrueAchievement Points7,756 comments3,664 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 14 at 07:40
Posted on 09 October 13 at 08:10
- BioShock 2 $8.99
I'm tempted for this..
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Senior Chupon
328,696
Senior Chupon
410 solutionsTrueAchievements Game Info Editor6,307 posts
Last post: 20 Jun at 18:22
Posted on 09 October 13 at 12:55, Edited on 09 October 13 at 12:58 by Senior Chupon
The Monk BAD IT said:
- BioShock 2 $8.99
I'm tempted for this..
If you want bioshock 2, just get the ultimate rapture edition that include bioshock 1 and 2 plus annd the dlc. I usually see it on sale for less than $20.

Edit: I see you already have bioshock 1 so you may just want to get this then. However I'd still consider the ultimate rapture edition because with the base price of the game + dlc you're looking at the same cost. Minvera's Den is a really great add on and one of the best DLC I've ever played.
johannasceasara
203,705 TrueAchievement Points181 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 02:47
Posted on 09 October 13 at 20:08
Disney Infinity for 60? Hmm..Ive been trying to wait for the right time to get this price-wise, so I guess this is as good as it'll get. Figured Id pick it up and have my fun with it before xbone takes all of my time up
Jonathan McHugh
Chevelle x19x
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.7130Achievement Completion Percentage: 59.76% (Includes owned DLC) - 8 more achievements required to reach 60%7 posts
Last post: 10 Oct 13 at 00:17
Posted on 10 October 13 at 00:17
Borderlands 2 isn't 15$

Did you mean the original borderlands? That's $14.74
The Monk BAD IT
94,188 TrueAchievement Points7,756 comments3,664 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 14 at 07:40
Posted on 10 October 13 at 08:14
Senior Chupon said:
The Monk BAD IT said:
- BioShock 2 $8.99
I'm tempted for this..
If you want bioshock 2, just get the ultimate rapture edition that include bioshock 1 and 2 plus annd the dlc. I usually see it on sale for less than $20.

Edit: I see you already have bioshock 1 so you may just want to get this then. However I'd still consider the ultimate rapture edition because with the base price of the game + dlc you're looking at the same cost. Minvera's Den is a really great add on and one of the best DLC I've ever played.
Thanks for the tips buddy. Bioshock really impressed me, however Bioshock Infinite don't like. I'll try the demo.
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.