The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 10th, 2015

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,285,056
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 08:34
    FierceMonkeyMan said:A 0 UB3RLOZ3R said:banjo kazzoie will be freeyou guessing?Unless they work at Microsoft, yes
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,641,506
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 08:35
    Ryse will be GwG soon. Spend your money on Ori!
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • iM JacKiM JacK46,349
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 08:45
    • Murdered: Soul Suspect - 67% off - Now US$16.50 / £10.56 / €13.20 / AU$17.31 / ¥2424I'm tempted to buy it ..
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 08:46
    Finally a good sale. A mix of retail and Arcade titles. I myself got Portal: Still Alive and Zombie Driver for the XBONE (2000G is a great example why arcade games should still be at least <500G)
  • Necromorph11Necromorph11947,018
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 11:58
    they keep discounting the same on demand stuff over and over..at least there's some arcade game aswell...getting some DLCs on a sale seems impossible nowadays tho
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 March 15 at 12:38
    ChewieOnIce said:FierceMonkeyMan said:A 0 UB3RLOZ3R said:banjo kazzoie will be freeyou guessing?Unless they work at Microsoft, yesOr at Rare.

Does anybody still work at Rare?
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 12:44
    DrCanadianNinja said:Banjo Kazooie is an absolute classic gem. If you haven't picked it up, now's the time! Portal and Fez, are definitely worth looking up, while Spelunky and Trials are good if you like frustrating games that aren't likely to be completed.

Not much for me, but Zombie Driver looks oddly appealing.
    Go for it. Bk is AAA game••••
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 12:56
    One new game for me.

Amazed lol
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 13:33
    Did anyone in the comments section tell the rest of us that Dragon Age Inquisition is free to try and play until march 16?
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 13:40, Edited on 11 March 15 at 13:40 by DracoMightyena
    Wow, Banjo-Kazooie on a sale!

I got Fable Anniversary Since I loved it on the original Xbox, now with achievements! Is it me or are the movement controls clunky? I can't remember them being like that in the original/lost chapters, but that's been a long time ago since I played it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 March 15 at 13:54
    Twinkling82 said:Did anyone in the comments section tell the rest of us that Dragon Age Inquisition is free to try and play until march 16?I'm not looking that up for you, feel free to search through six pages of comments yourself though.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,143
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 14:22
    Twinkling82 said:Did anyone in the comments section tell the rest of us that Dragon Age Inquisition is free to try and play until march 16?Yes.
    xPut Name Herex said:Dragon Age: Inquisition for the One is free to play for Gold subscribers for the duration of this sale as well. You will still need to pay for it if you want to play it after the 16th, but you can always get it on sale in the meantime.

http://www.windowscentral.com/dragon-age-inquisition-current...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 March 15 at 15:07
    xPut Name Herex said:Twinkling82 said:Did anyone in the comments section tell the rest of us that Dragon Age Inquisition is free to try and play until march 16?Yes.
    xPut Name Herex said:Dragon Age: Inquisition for the One is free to play for Gold subscribers for the duration of this sale as well. You will still need to pay for it if you want to play it after the 16th, but you can always get it on sale in the meantime.

http://www.windowscentral.com/dragon-age-inquisition-current...
    Cheater, you just quoted your own post! Or did you still search through all pages to find it again wink
  • EnjojiEnjoji242,681
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 18:34
    Might get Murdered for the 360, hopefully the completion isn't too hard.
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 23:11
    At these prices, is it worth getting Fez and Banjo Kazooie? Are they quality titles?
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 09:10
    Fez is a lot of fun, but can get frustrating when you can't solve the puzzles - but there's lots of help to find out there.
  • KOSTAS A M GRKOSTAS A M GR1,437,107
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 11:03
    To anyone who might know.
    If i change my xboxone region to Japan and download the free MAX game for Gold do i violate any xboxlive rule?
    ROB LIEFELD
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,461
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 13:51
    Anyone else having problems using their account credit to pay for games on 360? theres no option when you buy though xbox.com and the last few days when i try to access the store on my 360 dash i get the error "some content not available" and it kicks me back. really annoying when I'm trying to give them money....although i guess i can still pay with a card on xbox.com and the account money is money they already took from me so maybe they figure they already have my money and dont care if i can spend it or not.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 15 at 16:53
    NickHawkeye said:Anyone else having problems using their account credit to pay for games on 360? theres no option when you buy though xbox.com and the last few days when i try to access the store on my 360 dash i get the error "some content not available" and it kicks me back. really annoying when I'm trying to give them money....although i guess i can still pay with a card on xbox.com and the account money is money they already took from me so maybe they figure they already have my money and dont care if i can spend it or not.Yeah, this is fucked up. There's been a service alert for the Purchase and Content Usage service for over a week already. Now there's a whole list again including their busted ass website being down. I haven't received an email from a thread that was supposed to email me replies in fucking years, and the assholes force you to leave edit notes when you fix a goddamn typo. Edit notes on forums are supposed to be reserved for staff. Then there's the fact that the website always seems painfully slow anyway. What the fuck are they doing!?!??!

I have no desire to support MS into the future no matter how much I like achievements. I'll finish my Xbox360 collection, but if things don't seriously improve I see myself renting 99% of the XB1 titles I end up playing and potentially collecting them on PS4. That reminds me. Why the hell does the UK get a disc for Zombie Army Trilogy and we don't!? Now I can't decide which console to import it for. Did the legendary edition of Ryse ever make it to disc, or do I still have to download ~20GB of bullshit updates if I rent it?
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 240+ DAYS playtime, 16000 rounds survived (double max Perfectionist), 1.5 million FF kills.
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 17:17
    NoLifeDGenerate said:Why the hell does the UK get a disc for Zombie Army Trilogy and we don't!? Now I can't decide which console to import it for. Did the legendary edition of Ryse ever make it to disc, or do I still have to download ~20GB of bullshit updates if I rent it?That goes both ways. Wolf Among Us for Vita was never released on disc here in the EU. Luckily a couple weeks ago I found a seller in the UK which spared me some dough. I was bummed, but did not feel entitled, I just bit the sour apple and had to buy it for more money when possible.

Ryse Legenday on disc http://www.amazon.com/Ryse-Legendary-Edition-xbox-one/dp/B00...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.