Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tales from the Borderlands Gets Mugged Next Week

• Posted on 11 March 15 at 02:09, Edited on 11 March 15 at 02:09 by thunderkiss92
    FINALLY! I bought the Season Pass while it was on sale awhile back, almost forgot I had it. clap

That's what happens when it takes so long between episodes. :/
  • GruelingJSRGruelingJSR295,985
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 02:36
    almost forgot I had this game.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,385
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 05:41
    Fear The People said:ii x Etchells X said:Waiting till there all released before i start this, hated starting and stopping walking dead season 2. Makes it much harder to get into the story IMOexactly, 3 months is a hell of a long time to wait and then try and get back into it. It just doesnt work, especially with story intense games like this I own all three TT titles on disc and have been going through it so slow it feels like I'm waiting for the episodes
    Praise the sun!!!
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,746,310
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 08:32
    Wait for the sale lol. You know the package deal thing will happenn again.
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 11:06
    I cant wait, gimmie now lol
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 12:40
    wes coasn said:Anybody know if the problem has been fixed for people that bought the telltale bundle? It shows that I have to buy it again for $15.

Or the work around because it still shows I need to pay $15.
    AFAIK, they are still "working with Microsoft to rectify this"

I bought the SP TWICE and got my money refunded both times... I want to get this but they are really making it hard for me laugh
  • Posted on 11 March 15 at 13:36
    I love Episode one. It's going to be hard to wait for the season pass to go on sale sometime near the end of the year/next year.
  • BiGPaPaRuBiGPaPaRu109,440
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 17:14
    I bought the bundle and it says i need to buy the season pass but when you go into the game it looks like i'm gonna be able to download it from there.
  • nonzer0 sumnonzer0 sum498,858
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 04:02
    Got it on 360 via Season Pass on 3/18 and got all the achievements in one sitting, but they don't show up here yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads