Game Info Submission Archive: Child of Light Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Child of Light (Xbox One) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Child of Light

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 25 July 14 at 18:14
https://www.trueachievements.com/Bert+Dunk.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Child-of-Light-Xbox-On....htm:

Bert Dunk said:
Child of LightAurora BorealisThe Aurora Borealis achievement in Child of Light worth 41 pointsCollect 5 deposits of Stardust.

Please add "Buggy -" to this achievement. I was advised by Ubisoft support to delete my save from Xbox and cloud and start a new game. Upon reaching my 3rd battle, the uPlay messages popped up saying I'd received the stardusts. The achievement unlocked just after that.

Mike Marcelais
Posted on 26 July 14 at 21:22
The buggy flag has been applied. Thanks for the submission. toast
- Mike
Information Posted on 16 August 14 at 18:13
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
Information Posted on 16 January 16 at 18:20
JMJimmy has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Child of Light:

JMJimmy said:
Child of LightThe Girl and the FireflyThe The Girl and the Firefly achievement in Child of Light worth 20 pointsMeet Igniculus.

Buggy - see solution

Chad and Jessie
Posted on 17 January 16 at 18:31
Hey JMJimmy,

Thanks so much for the submission. We've applied the buggy- flag to this achievement as suggested. Thanks again. toast
Information Posted on 17 January 16 at 19:05
This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
Information Posted on 10 September 18 at 10:17
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Child of Light Achievements:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Child of LightAurora BorealisThe Aurora Borealis achievement in Child of Light worth 41 pointsCollect 5 deposits of Stardust.

Remove coll as uPlay allow you to skip this and unlock it, see my solution.

Information Posted on 10 September 18 at 10:18
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Child of Light Achievements:

LuckyConquerer2 said:

Remove coll as uPlay allow you to skip this and unlock it, see my solution.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 17 September 18 at 10:23
Thank you for your submission LuckyConquerer2. We have removed the Collectible flag from the achievement.
Information Posted on 17 September 18 at 11:22
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:07
aixla has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Child of Light Achievements:

aixla said:
Child of LightGolden AppleThe Golden Apple achievement in Child of Light worth 58 pointsFinish the Lemurian Request: Free Trade.

Buggy. I was unaware that my internet connection went out right before finishing this quest. It is now unlocked on uplay but locked here. Tried everything (reinstalling game and app, hard reboot, new game plus, waited 2 weeks). Ubisoft has not been helpful so far.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 22 May 19 at 07:54
Thank you for the submission aixla. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 24 May 19 at 13:39
Information Posted on 01 September 19 at 20:32
iCoV x JaRvOo has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Child of Light Achievements:

iCoV x JaRvOo said:
Child of LightThrough the Looking GlassThe Through the Looking Glass achievement in Child of Light worth 35 pointsSend Oculi to a friend.

Servers are always down. I now think this is unobtainable.

JORDANQUAKE4
JORDANQUAKE4
Posted on 02 September 19 at 00:42
there has been recent winners of through the looking glass but so far 2 that I have msg have not gotten back to me
The Hardcore
iCoV x JaRvOo
iCoV x JaRvOo
Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:30
20th of August last winners. I have tried every day for the last few days and the servers are always unavailable wasn't sure if it was me or anyone else having the same issue.
JORDANQUAKE4
JORDANQUAKE4
Posted on 02 September 19 at 17:44
iCoV x JaRvOo said:
20th of August last winners. I have tried every day for the last few days and the servers are always unavailable wasn't sure if it was me or anyone else having the same issue.
I have been having the same issue supposedly Ubisoft support have forward this issue to the devs for further review that's what they told me when I did a ticket
The Hardcore
iCoV x JaRvOo
iCoV x JaRvOo
Posted on 02 September 19 at 19:00
JORDANQUAKE4 said:
iCoV x JaRvOo said:
I have been having the same issue supposedly Ubisoft support have forward this issue to the devs for further review that's what they told me when I did a ticket
I got told the same thing by Ubi. Hope there’s some progress it’s the only achievement stopping me from the completion.
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 16 September 19 at 13:33
Thank you for the submission iCoV x JaRvOo. We have flagged the achievement as Discontinued for now, as no one was able to win it in almost a month. If there is any new development, we will gladly change the flags back to the original ones.
Information Posted on 18 September 19 at 09:27
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.