Game Discussion: Risen 3: Titan Lords

So its killing me...

• Posted on 15 August 14 at 21:18
    Has anyone found the blade for the legendary sword Mara's Fame? I found the hilt two hours into the game and I just can't find the blade for the life of me.
  • Bleach XBABleach XBA225,806
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 12:48
    where is the hilt because I just found the blade :D
  • Posted on 16 August 14 at 20:12
    Bleach x360a said:where is the hilt because I just found the blade :DLucky man.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Also will you tell me where to find the blade please *insert puppy dog eyes here* laugh
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 21:10
    turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red X
  • Posted on 16 August 14 at 21:49
    Bleach x360a said:turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red XAh that is good to know seeing as I never activate any quest besides the treasure maps seeing as the red X markers for those are a pain to see in the dark.
    Posted on 17 August 14 at 08:52
    I believe the item is near the beach where you meet Shax
  • Posted on 17 August 14 at 12:47
    Indoril Haladir said:Bleach x360a said:turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red XAh that is good to know seeing as I never activate any quest besides the treasure maps seeing as the red X markers for those are a pain to see in the dark.You don't activate any quests yet you have over 300 completed quests. How's that even possible?
  • Posted on 18 August 14 at 11:36
    spockroxfaces said:Indoril Haladir said:Bleach x360a said:turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red XAh that is good to know seeing as I never activate any quest besides the treasure maps seeing as the red X markers for those are a pain to see in the dark.You don't activate any quests yet you have over 300 completed quests. How's that even possible?60% of the quest in the game I found before the quest giver through exploration the other 40% I found the old fashioned way by listening to the quest giver and following there instructions. That was one of my favorite things about Risen and Morrowind how people gave you quest and directions and you had to look for it yourself.
  • Posted on 18 August 14 at 16:21
    Indoril Haladir said:spockroxfaces said:Indoril Haladir said:Bleach x360a said:turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red XAh that is good to know seeing as I never activate any quest besides the treasure maps seeing as the red X markers for those are a pain to see in the dark.You don't activate any quests yet you have over 300 completed quests. How's that even possible?60% of the quest in the game I found before the quest giver through exploration the other 40% I found the old fashioned way by listening to the quest giver and following there instructions. That was one of my favorite things about Risen and Morrowind how people gave you quest and directions and you had to look for it yourself.I've been playing RPGs for 25 years and I know the protocol. If you did it the way that you stated by following their directions, which are generally vague, then you would have to do one quest at a time unless you have a photographic memory.
  • Posted on 18 August 14 at 16:25
    spockroxfaces said:Indoril Haladir said:spockroxfaces said:Indoril Haladir said:Bleach x360a said:turns out if you activate the quest it shows you where it is with a red XAh that is good to know seeing as I never activate any quest besides the treasure maps seeing as the red X markers for those are a pain to see in the dark.You don't activate any quests yet you have over 300 completed quests. How's that even possible?60% of the quest in the game I found before the quest giver through exploration the other 40% I found the old fashioned way by listening to the quest giver and following there instructions. That was one of my favorite things about Risen and Morrowind how people gave you quest and directions and you had to look for it yourself.I've been playing RPGs for 25 years and I know the protocol. If you did it the way that you stated by following their directions, which are generally vague, then you would have to do one quest at a time unless you have a photographic memory.I did multiple quest at a time I have a great memory I can replay games from twenty years ago from memory. Funny enough though I can't really remember peoples names or personal memories but I guess that is because all that stuff is unimportant. I miss the gaming days of old when we didn't have all the hand holding I hate having things marked on my map.
  • Tower BridgeTower Bridge730,535
    Posted on 19 August 14 at 14:57
    I've gone with a pure exploration strategy. I just start at one end and then try to explore an entire island at a time. You can often finish quests before even starting them or talking to anyone. I picked up the blue flower and got the achievement for finishing that quest long before guiding the native woman to the pirate camp or helping the pirate hit on her

Personally I love when RPG's are this way and you can explore. I hate when you can complete a task for a quest but because you haven't talked to somebody yet you can't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads