Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 (GFWL)

Leaderboard times?

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 August 14 at 22:06
    I'd like to know if anyone on the PC Version of this could post the leaderboard times for the training modes, and compare them to Xbox and PS3.
  • Posted on 15 August 14 at 23:50
    All hacked. Would be worthless to post the times.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 16 August 14 at 07:14
    Green Espeon said:All hacked. Would be worthless to post the times.Wait really?

    Shouldn't we make a flag on the "Commited til' the end achievement" as unobtainable now or something?
  • Posted on 06 March 15 at 04:18
    I'd like to see someone post them all regardless, though. There's got to be some unfortunate soul with this on their gamercard that could take 10 minutes to satiate my curiosity, right?
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • CosminiionCosminiion899,815
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 18:52, Edited on 03 December 19 at 07:24 by Cosminiion
    It is truly worthless to post them. They are all indeed cheated, every single one. The number 1 positions are all less than 100 ms (milliseconds) in the time-based training missions and over 1 or 2 billions in the score-based training missions.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 12 January 21 at 21:46
    Cosminiion said:
    It is truly worthless to post them. They are all indeed cheated, every single one. The number 1 positions are all less than 100 ms (milliseconds) in the time-based training missions and over 1 or 2 billions in the score-based training missions.
    Including you, saw you have a "#1" spot aswell its sad since you should be banned for it but you won't since i know how it will go on this site
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,447,084
    Posted on 26 June 22 at 03:01, Edited on 26 June 22 at 03:05 by ClockWrkPhantom
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    I'd like to see someone post them all regardless, though. There's got to be some unfortunate soul with this on their gamercard that could take 10 minutes to satiate my curiosity, right?
    I can send you screenshots I guess.
    OME Kane no1 of the 7
  • Posted on 26 June 22 at 03:44
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    I can send you screenshots I guess.
    People were still getting the game done when I had asked that, I had wondered if there truly was some trick to it. But the ultimate reality was people were just hacking in times. Seems like at some point relatively recently they finally struck down all the illegitimate completions from the site, though.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,447,084
    Posted on 26 June 22 at 04:05, Edited on 26 June 22 at 04:05 by ClockWrkPhantom
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    I can send you screenshots I guess.
    People were still getting the game done when I had asked that, I had wondered if there truly was some trick to it. But the ultimate reality was people were just hacking in times. Seems like at some point relatively recently they finally struck down all the illegitimate completions from the site, though.
    no there is 2 left no one legit finished unless they played day 1.
    OME Kane no1 of the 7
  • jjaldanajjaldana103,400
    Posted on 26 June 22 at 19:10
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    I can send you screenshots I guess.
    People were still getting the game done when I had asked that, I had wondered if there truly was some trick to it. But the ultimate reality was people were just hacking in times. Seems like at some point relatively recently they finally struck down all the illegitimate completions from the site, though.
    no there is 2 left no one legit finished unless they played day 1.
    It is still possible to get rank 1 on the multiplayer boards but you need to get lucky and or jump through lots of hoops to do so.
  • LAUGH1NGOCTOPUSLAUGH1NGOCTOPUS1,388,774
    Posted on 27 July 22 at 21:01, Edited on 21 November 22 at 11:07 by LAUGH1NGOCTOPUS
    jjaldana said:
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    I can send you screenshots I guess.
    People were still getting the game done when I had asked that, I had wondered if there truly was some trick to it. But the ultimate reality was people were just hacking in times. Seems like at some point relatively recently they finally struck down all the illegitimate completions from the site, though.
    no there is 2 left no one legit finished unless they played day 1.
    It is still possible to get rank 1 on the multiplayer boards but you need to get lucky and or jump through lots of hoops to do so.
    Myself and Games master tried to perfect our win ratio but couldn't ascend above people who had already gotten a perfect win loss. so unless people start dropping those old accounts no one can touch it. :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.