Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection Dated

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 October 13 at 20:23Permalink
    this game is awesome best hack n slash for me
    stick pa barbush madder foca?how much?
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic379,452
    Posted on 10 October 13 at 22:01Permalink
    Masterpasje said:
    Then you did have access to Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow. All of them games that did the "Metroidvania" genre justice. Add me to the list of people who would love to see that type of game being released for the xbox, xbla would even make a lot of sense.
    And why not going even more retro? Do something similar as capcom did with Megaman 9 and 10: make a retro-style 2D Castlevania like the NES and SNES games! No weird gimmicks; just you with your whip and sub-weapons.
    A game as perfect as Super Castlevania appearing for xbla, wouldn't that be awesome? smile
    Maybe something to look into, but considering that I don't really use the Gameboy all that much since I don't travel and would rather use a 40" TV screen than a 2" screen. If they were ported to XBLA or the Wii shop, I'd definitely consider it.
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje310,389
    Posted on 10 October 13 at 22:54Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:
    Masterpasje said:
    Then you did have access to Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow. All of them games that did the "Metroidvania" genre justice. Add me to the list of people who would love to see that type of game being released for the xbox, xbla would even make a lot of sense.
    And why not going even more retro? Do something similar as capcom did with Megaman 9 and 10: make a retro-style 2D Castlevania like the NES and SNES games! No weird gimmicks; just you with your whip and sub-weapons.
    A game as perfect as Super Castlevania appearing for xbla, wouldn't that be awesome? smile
    Maybe something to look into, but considering that I don't really use the Gameboy all that much since I don't travel and would rather use a 40" TV screen than a 2" screen. If they were ported to XBLA or the Wii shop, I'd definitely consider it.
    Gamecube+Gameboy Player is the solution! \o/
    Only reason I bought a Gamecube was to enable me to play GBA games on the big screen. dance
    But yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind them being ported to xbla.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.