The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deals: December 20th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar182,165
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 12:56Permalink
    So far, all these deals have been disappointing in my opinion, but i'm sure there are alot of people out there who have found treasures in it all for themselves,

not complaining though, i spent out on christmas, so nothing tempting me is a good thing!
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 12:57Permalink
    Tempted by Mirror if Fate. Can anyone recommend it?
    CJ tainted this sig
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:01, Edited on 20 December 13 at 13:34 by FrustratedNerdPermalink
    [Edited]

Went on rant about MoF being a terrible game but I totally meant HD.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd380,857
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:01Permalink
    MoF is still pretty pricey on 3DS so that's one great deal.
    Just a shame the GBA and DS ones have never been redone or released as a compilation on here.
    RD`
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:10Permalink
    Not for me !!!
  • R0B1N PLR0B1N PL264,046
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:11Permalink
    I'm sad there is no deal for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Id like to buy dlc's for it but 20$ is much overpriced... Looks like they dont get my money today :)
  • Gumdrop CannonGumdrop Cannon1,028,401
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:15Permalink
    East Coast US: Harmony of Despair is reading as $5.09 at the moment. Everything else is fine though.

I Was really hoping when I saw the headline that the Lords of Shadow DLC would be included. Harmony of Despair is great with multiple people, so hopefully I can convince some friends to drop the money to pick it up! smile
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:16, Edited on 20 December 13 at 13:17 by FrustratedNerdPermalink
    R0B1N PL said:
    I'm sad there is no deal for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Id like to buy dlc's for it but 20$ is much overpriced... Looks like they dont get my money today :)
    Your best bet is to wait for this to price drop. That's what I'm doing ; )
  • Ultra SevenUltra Seven369,802
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:28Permalink
    ROBomination said:
    Badly Worn Toy said:
    As someone who declares SotN "the best game ever made"; I hated it. It's a ridiculously hard boss rush mode that I found basically impossible without other people. Although one day I plan on making a session and trying to finish it.
    You are thinking of Harmony of Despair. Mirror of Fate is the one that used to be handheld - released about 6 weeks ago and is already %50 off.
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:33Permalink
    Ultra Seven said:
    ROBomination said:
    Badly Worn Toy said:
    As someone who declares SotN "the best game ever made"; I hated it. It's a ridiculously hard boss rush mode that I found basically impossible without other people. Although one day I plan on making a session and trying to finish it.
    You are thinking of Harmony of Despair. Mirror of Fate is the one that used to be handheld - released about 6 weeks ago and is already %50 off.
    You are right. It's early. I'm sorry!
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:52Permalink
    Yup missed out the two Dlcs for Lords of Shadows.
    Another disappointing day.
    We still have GTA v and as ever them Kinect games on Christmas day to go so that's 2 useless days to add to the list(For me)
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:58Permalink
    Mirror of fate any good? Heard pretty poorly of it but the screens look quite nice.
  • JamP0und32JamP0und32806,585
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 13:59, Edited on 20 December 13 at 14:00 by JamP0und32Permalink
    Nothing for me here today, the one thing i'm hoping goes on sale in the countdown is the Saints Row 4 season pass but that probably won't happen.
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite327,286
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:03Permalink
    Any of the HoD add-one worth it? I realize the entire game is one big grinds...but optimistically I'd love to jump back in and level up and beat it. Someday.
  • Q8J3 AustinQ8J3 Austin208,080
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:08Permalink
    I HAVE to get Symphony of the Night!
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:10Permalink
    I am happy they did Borderlands 2 since I never had the chance to play it. The other sales have been kind of useless. Is it just me or should download games be cheaper than what I can buy them for as a physical copy?
  • LawlessBagelLawlessBagel938,720
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:19Permalink
    Nothing for me, I'd love deals on season 2 of Kinect Nat geo & sesame street.
  • IcarusPainIcarusPain525,519
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:37Permalink
    Great, I just picked up Mirror of Fate for full last week.....facepalm
    IcarusPain
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:43, Edited on 20 December 13 at 14:48 by BooneJusticiusPermalink
    Joker De Pablo said:
    I am happy they did Borderlands 2 since I never had the chance to play it. The other sales have been kind of useless. Is it just me or should download games be cheaper than what I can buy them for as a physical copy?
    It would be good if digital copies at release were $5-10 cheaper. (I say release because that's pretty much the only time that everyone's pricing seems to be the same for the most part). Manufacturing the physical copy of the disc is pretty cheap (no more than $1 per) so even $5-10 might be asking for a lot though. I've actually seen someone say the digital version should be 50% of the physical one but that's just crazy.
    GT: BooneJusticius
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.