The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deals: December 20th, 2013

• Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:49Permalink
    Thought HOD was 2.50 :'(...now im upset cry
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon403,644
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:06Permalink
    I am a fan of the CV series. What are people's honest thoughts on Mirror of Fate? Never played the handheld version, so it's all new to me. Worth the sale price?
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle762,325
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:12Permalink
    Just so you know, the link for Symphony of the Night (the one going to Xbox.com) is not right. It's pointing to Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.
  • jnich87jnich87325,336
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:12Permalink
    Daeryoon said:
    I am a fan of the CV series. What are people's honest thoughts on Mirror of Fate? Never played the handheld version, so it's all new to me. Worth the sale price?
    If it is anything like previous handheld castlevania games then it is worth the price.

I will definitely get Mirror of Fate since I already have (and completed) the other 2 on sale.
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:34, Edited on 20 December 13 at 15:35 by Mannschaft570Permalink
    I don't know if it's the case for some other European countries, but in France Castlevania HD is 4,89 euros, not 2,37, while the others are at the indicated prices. Strange.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82377,234
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:36, Edited on 20 December 13 at 15:37 by Tanelorn82Permalink
    Interrested in Mirror Of Fate.. But still too expensive. I have 20$ in my account and it must last till the end of the sale.

Oh and SOTN is excellent ! get it !
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 15:39Permalink
    Is there anywhere to check the sales in advance?
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:05Permalink
    I won'ted the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (jp verson) but its not on sale :(
  • GuidalityGuidality451,396
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:07Permalink
    boooo, give us mass effect 3 and all dlc already, come on now
  • punkyliarpunkyliar182,165
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:14Permalink
    Prices and link are now fixed
  • Harvy75Harvy7597,818
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:31Permalink
    I suggest: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night with 66% discount
    One of the Lost Ones
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:38Permalink
    I am tempted on Symphony, but I probably wait for a better deal.
  • SkooksSkooks343,767
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:40Permalink
    Probably going to pick up the extra characters for HoD.

If anyone needs help with the Boned or complete Hard Mode achievements, I'm willing to help. Just send me a message.
  • OneChicago51OneChicago51644,349
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:43Permalink
    got the forza horizon season pass , nothing today. Hoping for mass Effect 3 citadel and Kingdom of amalor reckoning dlc. Wish i got that when it was on sale a few years ago but didn't think i would play the game. No chance for defiance season pass yet but i can wait for that if it ever does go down.
  • RCBonkRCBonk144,785
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:55, Edited on 20 December 13 at 16:56 by RCBonkPermalink
    I've seen Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection at GameStop ($39.99) and was definitely tempted to pick it up as it includes:
    •Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1
    •Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 DLC #1 - Reverie
    •Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 DLC #2 - Resurrection
    •Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD
    •Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Demo

My question is for anyone who has purchased it. Is it all disc based or are the Reverie and Resurrection DLCs and Mirror of Fate HD just download codes included? I am interested in those 3 components specifically as I own the original Lords of Shadow and am interested in playing through the DLCs as well as owning Mirror of Fate HD but would actually prefer it on disc if that is the case. Otherwise, I would be inclined to make the purchase of Mirror of Fate HD from the daily deal today if it is just a code for it. I'd appreciate any input on the specifics of the LoS Collection!
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 16:58Permalink
    Those character/map packs are tempting.
  • MomijiMomiji688,333
    Posted on 20 December 13 at 17:30Permalink
    The speedrunner in me wants to get SotN just to sequence break and drop a sub 20min clear, actually i wonder if those glitches are even known on here, would probably get soo many cheat accusations if i did it laugh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 December 13 at 17:33Permalink
    cry I'm no gud at Platformers, Puzzles, Shoot 'em ups, or beat em ups - so gimme sum FPS, TPS, RPG, Survival Horror, Racing or A-coms please
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Posted on 20 December 13 at 18:03Permalink
    BloodLustXIII said:
    boooo, give us mass effect 3 and all dlc already, come on now
    Ditto. Anyway, all of those are in my wishlist, so I guess I will buy then all, even if Mirror of Fate looks hard as hell to get 400G.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 December 13 at 18:22Permalink
    Have they not leaked the full list yet? I'm pretty surprised if they haven't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.