Game Discussion: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Forum

MGS: Peace Walker - Looking for CO-OP Partners

AuthorMessage
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 03 July 15 at 14:40
Looking for a few people to run this game, specifically for the Vic Voss Achievement.

Am willing to help others get other achievements (trader, versus ops stuff, story missions, etc).

Send me a PM, or respond to this thread if you are interested. Let me know what times are good for you and we can start setting up sessions.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Jewhack
Jewhack
Posted on 01 August 15 at 21:25
Hey, just wondering if you're still interested in getting the Vic Voss Achievement? I need to get the versus ops done and can't find anyone online.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 05 August 15 at 14:38
Jewhack said:Hey, just wondering if you're still interested in getting the Vic Voss Achievement? I need to get the versus ops done and can't find anyone online.I have it, but I would be willing to give you a hand. Send me a message via Live and we can set something up.
LeonThePlum
LeonThePlum
Posted on 14 August 15 at 20:37
I would like some help with the MP achievements but I really need help with the campaign I am stuck on the peace walker two battle and I am having problems getting good r&d staff because I really want to beat this game so I can move on to mgs v I will help you with other achievements In return
High functioning engineer at your service
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 17 August 15 at 13:49
LeonThePlum said:I would like some help with the MP achievements but I really need help with the campaign I am stuck on the peace walker two battle and I am having problems getting good r&d staff because I really want to beat this game so I can move on to mgs v I will help you with other achievements In returnSend me a message via Live and we will burn through the campaign.
Barnaby14
Barnaby14
Posted on 18 September 15 at 22:41
Hey considering picking up this game but wondering if anyone still plays it online or would be up for helping out get the MP achievements ? Let me know. Thanks
Jimbo Dredd
Jimbo Dredd
Posted on 28 September 15 at 12:24
Barnaby14 said:Hey considering picking up this game but wondering if anyone still plays it online or would be up for helping out get the MP achievements ? Let me know. ThanksHi Barnaby - I am in the UK and am playing this now - add me - Jimbo Dredd - if you are wanting to do this. Cheers.
nodge
nodge
Posted on 28 September 15 at 21:55
I'm in the UK and have all the single player achievements and wouldn't mind boosting the three MP ones if anyone is interested. I can also help out with Divine Wind if you don't want to go for the horrendous drop rates on the Rathalos Wing.
Pakhair
Pakhair
Posted on 08 November 15 at 04:24
Anyone still up for it please send me a message, I am currently playing it and would love to have a partner
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I’m just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.
Chaos2Keres
Chaos2Keres
Posted on 03 January 16 at 16:47
Looking for a partner to do the online achievements. Send me a message if you want to team up.
REDZERO UK
REDZERO UK
Posted on 12 January 16 at 21:33
I'm happy to team up and do the multiplayer. Message or invite me to a session if you want to get these done. Can be free at weekends and most evenings.
DANOtheNAILER
Posted on 19 January 16 at 13:13, Edited on 19 January 16 at 13:14 by DANOtheNAILER
I'll help people through the campaign. Message me either on Live or TA (preferably live) if you want a partner :D
GENGI 93
GENGI 93
Posted on 26 September 17 at 08:42
Can anyone help me with Vic Voss achievement?
It's really hard to find someone online.

We aim to accumulate Affinity Points with the co-op missions.
Donietsche
Donietsche
Posted on 26 September 17 at 16:32
I can! I also need the versus achievement (that should be a fast one).
TAMB0
TAMB0
Posted on 11 May 18 at 02:45
Add me
GT: Tamb0 (0 = zero)
Snyvles
Snyvles
Posted on 12 June 18 at 09:55
Also looking for people for Vic Boss and other achievements if people are still interested :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.