Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zen Studios Announces Three Xbox One Games

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:19
    Pinball FX2 is such a money pit. It's so unfortunate that the tables don't carry over between versions.
    Do you still have Xbox Live friends who aren't on TrueAchievements yet? Why? Spread the word!
  • Alipan 99Alipan 9945,942
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:26
    What happened to Pinball FX3?
  • oxHARMONxooxHARMONxo1,155,393
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:27
    Kick beat = Way of the Dogg? Sure sounds like it.
    #1 for music completions!
  • Vr EnglishVr English834,830
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:27
    Castlestorm was under-rated or undersold, hope more people enjoy it!
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:32
    Alipan 99 said:
    What happened to Pinball FX3?
    Would love to have that answered. It was mentioned years ago.

Granted I don't use/appreciate half the features of FX2, but I was hoping for a brand new physics engine and lots of new tables.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,067,057
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:35
    It's about time they released a new Pinball game, instead of milking FX2 to death.
  • Watty8883Watty88833,103,903
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:40
    Wake me up when the next gen really starts sleep
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,696
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 13:49
    Awesome! smile
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 14:07
    Cool.
    LEGION OF EXCELLENCE TAKING COD BACK FROM DA SNIPING DEGEN ESPORTS NERDS. GUNGA GUNGA GUNGA.
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 14:27
    NawtyCawty said:
    It's about time they released a new Pinball game, instead of milking FX2 to death.
    Except it is milking it still, it's FX2 going to the One and they will then milk it there
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • TwobbyTwobby821,685
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 14:57
    I hope my purchases carry over from the 360
  • Elvis WolfElvis Wolf188,441
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 15:28
    Iceberg082006 said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    Except it is milking it still, it's FX2 going to the One and they will then milk it there
    A company releases an excellent game and supports it for years with constant new offerings...

...somehow THIS translates to "milking it."?

Show Pinball FX some respect, you cry-babies.
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 15:48
    Elvis Wolf said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    A company releases an excellent game and supports it for years with constant new offerings...

I agree with this. They could well have released these packs via the form of a new game each time on a yearly basis and there would be complaints about that as well.
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,370,613
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 15:51
    Watty8883 said:
    Wake me up when the next gen really starts sleep
    Agreed, I'm getting tired of year old games being released as "Definitive Version," and that's maybe the second game that pulled it.
  • Alipan 99Alipan 9945,942
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 16:07
    Zen have kept the tables coming but they have long since given up supporting the FX2 platform.

They never patch any of the bugs. Black Widow ramp anyone? Also when was the last time there was a tournament?

They are only a small studio and I think they have spread themselves too thinly over the last couple of years – maybe
    that’s why they gave up on FX3.

It’s disappointing. Especially as there have been so many good ideas put forward on their forums for FX3.
  • TheEman28TheEman28160,917
    Posted on 18 March 14 at 18:14
    I would like to see the tables I bought for the 360 version transferred to the Xbox One. I'm sure chances are not going to be in my favor in regards to that. cry
  • Posted on 18 March 14 at 19:28
    I liked castlestorm on the 360, so if the price is right i will probably get the one version, i couldn't care less about pinball FX2 or Defense Grid 2 though.
  • NeoRattNeoRatt411,841
    Posted on 19 March 14 at 20:38
    Elvis Wolf said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    NawtyCawty said:

Agreed. I have gotten literally hundreds of hours out of FX2 for about $100. And they gave me FX tables for free when they moved to FX2.

Releasing new tables for $5-8 a piece is nothing compared to my childhood where I fed literally thousands of quarters into tables like Kiss, Pinbot, AC/DC, Doctor Who, Arabian Nights, Indiana Jones, and Flash Gordon.

If you are a pinball fan, FX2 is second to none.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,067,057
    Posted on 21 March 14 at 18:09
    Elvis Wolf said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    NawtyCawty said:

Except that nearly all the recent tables apart from Plants vs Zombies have been the same bland old shite. Nearly identical style tables just with a different theme. They ran out of ideas (and decent achievements) ages ago.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads