Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kinect Sports Gems: Boxing Fight Announced

• kbgray27kbgray2749,937
  • DJ DEXTADJ DEXTA2,913,476
  • Milo is HorrorMilo is Horror2,293,412
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 20:16
    Anyone noticed they pretty much stopped making kinect games except these sports gems.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion1,181,808
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 20:32
    No I haven't noticed that. I have noticed that these gems are great for maintaining achievement streaks though.
  • litepinklitepink306,922
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 20:33
    Milo is Horror said:
    Anyone noticed they pretty much stopped making kinect games except these sports gems.
    I have noticed! Coincidentally, Zumba World Party was announced today for Xbox One and Xbox 360 (news article forthcoming)
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • Posted on 28 May 13 at 21:10
    1 question, are all these Sports gems included in the Kinect Sports Ultimate Edition or are they seperate minigames?
  • litepinklitepink306,922
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 21:25
    METRONIXX said:
    1 question, are all these Sports gems included in the Kinect Sports Ultimate Edition or are they seperate minigames?
    They are practically the same thing as the sports in the Ultimate Collection, but can be purchased seperately with a different set of achievements. Each gem has 50 gamerscore.
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • Posted on 28 May 13 at 21:53
    Ah well doesnt sound that good, maybe when I'm totally bored :D
    Thx, anyways.
  • Posted on 28 May 13 at 22:59
    Damn right after the sale, wonder if they'll stop at ten? There's still plenty of sport variations from the 2 seasons they could use.
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42836,658
    Posted on 29 May 13 at 02:02
    litepink said:
    Milo is Horror said:
    I have noticed! Coincidentally, Zumba World Party was announced today for Xbox One and Xbox 360 (news article forthcoming)
    I was commenting on this the other day, wondering if 360 Kinect is dead. Interesting to hear that Zumba World Party is coming out.

Except for the Gems, the last new Kinect title was in November,
    Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect .
    The last retail was
    The Hip Hop Dance Experience .
    At least I think those two are correct.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon534,439
    Posted on 29 May 13 at 13:19
    I'm happy to see another Kinect Sports Gem come out. It should have calorie tracking on Kinect Playfit as well, and maybe will be another easy completion.

Still working on damn Darts vs Zombies and it's inconsistent throwing garbage. It makes me feel like I am playing regular darts after a few drinks.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • I darklost II darklost I113,005
    Posted on 30 May 13 at 05:38
    Cool, I'll do boxing with my wife laugh
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • marklynxmarklynx2,733,895
    Posted on 30 May 13 at 05:42
    Milo is Horror said:
    I would love to see KS3 come out! I'll be all over this one once it's out :-)
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid654,376
    Posted on 30 May 13 at 22:59
    Elkul the Monk said:
    Cool, I'll do boxing with my wife laugh
    Nice... it's a great way to beat up your wife without actually physically harming her.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads