Game Info Submission Archive: The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 15 March 15 at 01:57
BreakingBear101 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by BreakingBear101 for The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360)

BreakingBear101 said:-I am not quite sure if any of the shop achievements require the Branch flag, so I will leave it off for now.

-Jill of All Trades is missable because if you miss a tutorial, you will need to start a new playthrough.

Input on how the flags can be improved is welcome.
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 19 July 15 at 10:18
Thank you for your submission. I flagged the game based on your submission for X1 (The Legend of Korra - Achievement Flag submissions) and changed the connectivity flags.
Information Posted on 25 July 15 at 16:49
This post was archived by The Fury I84I
Information Posted on 04 October 16 at 21:57
MasterChief Tom has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360):

MasterChief Tom said:
The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360)Full-Baked AvatarThe Full-Baked Avatar achievement in The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360) worth 46 pointsMax out all bending types.

Flagging for 'Buggy -'.

Didn't unlock for me when completing the requirements. Only workaround (at least for me) was to delete save and start again. Backed up by comments here:
Zacca The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360) Full-Baked Avatar Zacca's solution for the Full-Baked Avatar Achievement in The Legend of Korra (Xbox 360)Maxed out all bending types.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 13 December 16 at 23:59
Thanks for the submission, MasterChief Tom. We've applied the Buggy - flag as suggested.
Information Posted on 14 December 16 at 03:19
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.