Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Musou Orochi 2 Video Released

• GrufferzGrufferz184,216
    Posted on 07 October 11 at 23:17
    Will definitely pick this up if it gets released in Europe, always loved these games
  • El ZombieEl Zombie325,360
    Posted on 08 October 11 at 04:31
    I hope this does come out for 360 in the US. I am less than thrilled with the decision to have PS3 exclusives.
  • SanadaSanada680,721
    Posted on 08 October 11 at 05:17
    Maybe I should actually give the other two a go before picking this one up...Though I doubt I'll be missing any story if I did that. I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE MOAR WARRIORS.

Seriously KOEI, give us all of them. Not this jockey bullshit.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Al SoureAl Soure302,580
    Posted on 08 October 11 at 15:13
    iheartslampigs said:
    Totally agree, even Japan is a bit more favored than US laugh
    We are resting and saving ourselves to be bright - For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball
  • AnavrynAnavryn538,629
    Posted on 08 October 11 at 19:17
    iheartslampigs said:
    Agreed! KOEI was my fav company back in the days of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I would LOVE to see a new generation or XBLA version.
  • Posted on 08 October 11 at 21:32
    Damn, and I still have to play through our Warriors Orochi 2. Still, good to see that they're apparently going with the legendary, eight-headed snake Orochi as opposed to a dude borrowing the monicker.
  • Posted on 08 October 11 at 23:47
    I'm looking forward to this one, 7 and Gundam 3 were awesome. I think they're making a improvements.
  • Peaches 518Peaches 518442,510
    Posted on 09 October 11 at 00:19
    Guirec730 said:
    Since Warriors: Legends of Troy and DW 7 XL were confirmed to not be coming out on the 360, don't expect to see this on our console.
    I wouldn't say confirmed, for W:LoT. It did come out on the 360 in Japan and Europe. AFAIK, Koei has been completely silent on the issue (they didn't even announce they were canceling it in the first place, they just took the 360 logo off the American website), but a lot of places have been saying it'll be released in December. So we can hope, eh?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 October 11 at 11:13
    Will more than likely get this. been a fan of both Dynasty and Samurai Warriors (since i first played DW4 on the PS2)
  • SanadaSanada680,721
    Posted on 10 October 11 at 18:33
    Anavryn said:
    iheartslampigs said:
    Agreed! KOEI was my fav company back in the days of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I would LOVE to see a new generation or XBLA version.
    I'm pretty sure anybody who loves KOEI would agree with this post. Bringing back Romance of the Three Kingdoms along with another Kessen title would draw some attention. Personally I would like to see Dynasty Tactics 3 but I know most of these won't happen, sadly. But they will release super awesome jockey games, because apparently horse races are that popular.
    You seem a little furious...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.