Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: May 28th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,189
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 20:49
    Two games I would much rather have on my xbox one. Still I am really excited about what happens next with Bigby and Snow, I love that series.
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 20:50
    I was truly amazed that the achievements for The Wolf Among Us were actually registered properly! laugh

Kinda sad that it's coming to the end now.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,426,053
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 20:56
    I can't play episode 4 at the moment. Every time i load up the game i get disconnected from live without a notification and cannot reconnect. As soon as i dashboard it signs me back in. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 20:59
    I'm getting disconnected from live when I load the game as well : ( and I get reconnected to to live once I dashboard!
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:17
    Seems to be an issue with Live, the same issue is happening to me no matter what I try and play.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:21
    Downloaded the trial of the Halo Mash-Up and I loved it.

Once 4J confirms what packs will transfer over to the Xbox One version of Minecraft and that's on it (which it most likely will be) then I'll pick it up.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,786
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:24
    Im going to assume Slender isn't coming out today.

Midnight city never gave a date. Xbox.com is the one that said today. Miscommunication causes a week without an arcade game lol...

Still a chance for a late release though
  • wBRYwBRY748,308
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:47
    Can anyone download Bullet Soul Infinite? I get an error while using my JP account and JP xbox. Is this GoD VPN locked???
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:52
    Hooded Claw 006 said:
    I was truly amazed that the achievements for The Wolf Among Us were actually registered properly! laugh

Kinda sad that it's coming to the end now.
    But the article says they were not added right away?
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • punkyliarpunkyliar289,189
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:54
    New Paralyzer said:

Midnight city never gave a date. Xbox.com is the one that said today. Miscommunication causes a week without an arcade game lol...

Never believe the dates on Xbox.com. They're wrong more often than right.
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 21:55, Edited on 28 May 14 at 21:58 by New Paralyzer
    YA BILLY said:
    Can anyone download Bullet Soul Infinite? I get an error while using my JP account and JP xbox. Is this GoD VPN locked???
    If it errors then it's most likely a VPN lock. I've only managed to download Under Defeat HD. You'll need to use a Japanese IP to grab Bullet Soul probably.

punkyliar said:
    New Paralyzer said:

I've noticed. Xboxachievements.com said it would be out today but with no achievements found and lack of notice from Midnight City I didn't get my hopes up.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 May 14 at 22:11
    Did anyone else notice the new achievements tell a story jw
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 22:15
    NitFly said:
    Did anyone else notice the new achievements tell a story jw
    Wow you are right
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • wBRYwBRY748,308
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 22:21
    New Paralyzer said:
    YA BILLY said:
    If it errors then it's most likely a VPN lock. I've only managed to download Under Defeat HD. You'll need to use a Japanese IP to grab Bullet Soul probably.

punkyliar said:
    New Paralyzer said:

I've noticed. Xboxachievements.com said it would be out today but with no achievements found and lack of notice from Midnight City I didn't get my hopes up.
    What the heck, isn't this game region free on disk??? Why VPN lock GoD version??
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse2,563,429
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 22:26
    Winning!!!
    Gtech
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 22:29
    I wish I knew. Under Defeat HD isn't region free but it lacks a VPN lock. Why companies lock their games is beyond me but with a region-free game it seems stupid to do so.

If it's available on the Hong Kong marketplace it'll be cheaper and maybe (maybe i have no idea) not locked but gotta be careful with that as it's against code of conduct (or terms of use) to buy from other regions. I guess Japanese Marketplace also fits that but I've yet to be banned from using it.

Now Oman and all that other stuff hahah yeah massive ban
  • wBRYwBRY748,308
    Posted on 28 May 14 at 23:12
    I got 6500 yen burning a hole in my virtual pocket.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,686
    Posted on 29 May 14 at 01:09
    iseedeadgamers said:
    Two games I would much rather have on my xbox one. Still I am really excited about what happens next with Bigby and Snow, I love that series.
    Other than stacking them, I'm not sure how The Wolf Among Us would be better on Xbox One. All Telltale games have an outdated engine and run like crap. I'm not sure if porting it will improve performance at all.

That said, I also can't wait to see the story through smile
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 01:12
    Can't believe TWAU is almost at it's end. Definitely enjoyed Ep. 4 and can't wait to see the conclusion.

Anyone know if the Fables comics are any good?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads