Game Info Submission Archive: Wolfenstein: The New Order Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Wolfenstein: The New Order

AuthorMessage
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 21 July 15 at 19:23
@ Slabba Thank you for your submission. We do not add a missable flag if the game has a "level select" feature.
Information Posted on 26 February 16 at 21:26
Mr Granstaff has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Wolfenstein: The New Order:

Mr Granstaff said:
Wolfenstein: The New OrderÜber heroThe Über hero achievement in Wolfenstein: The New Order worth 117 pointsComplete game on ÜBER

This really pertains to all achievements. Is an Online Game Mode flag absolutely necessary? I feel like all achievements should be flagged in an Offline Game Mode.

Thanks!

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 26 February 16 at 21:31
Thanks for the submission, Mr Granstaff. You're correct. In the past the connectivity flag indicated the type of connection required at the point of unlock - as all Xbox One achievements require a connection to unlock they were flagged as such.

For the sake of providing better information we have made some tweaks to how this flags works though - shifting the focus from connection at the point of unlock to the connectivity of the game mode in play. In this case it's offline, so we've altered the flags as such.

Thanks again! toast
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 26 February 16 at 21:54
Ah, right on! You guys know better than me, so figured I would at least bring it to someone's attention.

Thanks for the speedy response. :)
Rollus Tidus
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 26 February 16 at 21:55
No problem.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 26 February 16 at 22:14
Please don't overlook the submission above! wink
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 12 December 16 at 21:04, Edited on 12 December 16 at 21:06 by Mikhail Krauser
Indeed Stealth 1 was required, HR is not a flag anymore however, thanks for the submissions!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 12 December 16 at 21:07
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Information Posted on 16 June 19 at 08:43
xPut Name Herex has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Wolfenstein: The New Order Achievements:

xPut Name Herex said:
Wolfenstein: The New OrderFergus savedThe Fergus saved achievement in Wolfenstein: The New Order worth 37 pointsChoose to save Fergus

- Missable
Chapter Select

Wolfenstein: The New OrderWyatt savedThe Wyatt saved achievement in Wolfenstein: The New Order worth 42 pointsChoose to save Wyatt

- Missable
Chapter select

Information Posted on 16 June 19 at 18:12
Nooblade has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Wolfenstein: The New Order Achievements:

Nooblade said:
Wolfenstein: The New OrderGrenade pouch ++The Grenade pouch ++ achievement in Wolfenstein: The New Order worth 16 pointsUnlock demolition perk 3

Got the perk twice and no achievement unlocked. :'(

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 17 June 19 at 08:40
Thank you for the submission xPut Name Herex. We have removed Missable from both achievements.

Thank you as well for the submission Nooblade. It seems that you already have the achievements, so we tend to write it off as xbox issues, rather than Buggy achievement. We will not apply the Buggy flag right now, but keep an eye on it and in case there are more issues, we will reconsider.
Information Posted on 19 June 19 at 07:57
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.