Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: E3 Predictions

• Posted on 14 June 15 at 08:15
    2015... 15 is the last number... Divide by 5 fingers... Half-Life 3 Confirmed

Please click here to read the story: TA Top Five: E3 Predictions
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie473,618
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 08:24
    Something will be available to download right now. laugh
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 08:27
    I have no doubt there will be Halo 5 news at E3 but we've heard a lot about it already so I'm not too excited to hear more. What will be interesting is the reveal of Fallout 4 info.
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 08:28
    Don't think I could be arsed playing thru gears 2 campaign again
    living the sinatra lifestyle, I'm just being Frank with you
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 08:52
    "because people would rather have crappy product with Gamerscore than amazing tech that can really revolutionize things if given the chance to be used appropriately." Michelle

straight from my own thoughts.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:14
    I read somewhere that Forza 6 will have night racing and weather effects, to that I say bring it on smile
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Team BretherTeam Brether1,519,123
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:14
    I want to hear more about Mirrors Edge Catalyst. A survival horror Kinect game or Gunstringer 2 would be nice, not holding my breath though. And a Limbo 2 would be amazing.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,151,292
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:15
    To be honest I'm not sure about a gears remaster. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the campaigns especially co op. but please change the achievement list...

No stupid grindfests.
    I gave up on seriously
    Seriously 2 was ok and doable
    Gave up about half way on 3.0

I've got too many games to be bothered spending weeks and months boosting or idle boosting for one or two achievements.

But you know what the stupid gamer in me probably will still buy it for the campaign, i'll just avoid seriously and the like.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,200,576
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:19
    Personally I just want some new games/ips not a boatload of re-masters/re-makes. If Ms ever want me to buy an xbox1 they and other devs need to start showing the xbox1 true capabilities off very soon. Do we honestly really need another forza, gears, assassins creed, etc. Gaming so stale right now. Originality is few and far between.
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:25
    What about new Barbie games and Farming Simulator 2016 ?
  • SKOOT2006SKOOT2006908,261
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:34
    We'll get the inevitable Halo 5: Guardians gameplay, Forza 6, Scalebound, Fable and Rise of the Tomb Raider.It's already been confirmed by Phil that Scalebound will not be shown at E3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-12-dont-expect-to-...

My not-so-bold prediction is that we'll find out that Arkane Studios is working not just on a sequel to Dishonored (one of my big game crushes) but also some new version of Prey 2.Dishonored 2 has already been - more or less - confirmed.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dishonored-2-seemingly-leak...
    You don't know what you don't know
  • ElyohElyoh1,098,074
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:34
    WarIsComingHome said:What about new Barbie games and Farming Simulator 2016 ?The only reason I'm paying any attention to E3 this year to be honest.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:34
    I'm hoping Rare announces a true sequel to Perfect Dark, nothing like that garbage that was Perfect Dark Zero.
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:37
    Michelle you realy said what a real gamer expects.
    Like ! for youre though`s.
  • Guru HolmesGuru Holmes129,501
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:42
    Battlefront! Want to see some gameplay footage, also I heard about another Star wars game published by EA, not sure if was going to be a mobile phone game or a console game?
  • RickyGBirdRickyGBird391,452
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 09:59, Edited on 14 June 15 at 10:33 by OfficerBarbrady
    The only things I'm really hoping for are things that probably won't happen, like Brutal Legend 2, Darksiders III, another Nier game, a new Golden Sun for the Wii U, a new Donkey Kong game similar to Donkey Kong 64, etc. I already know the leaked smash bros DLC characters Nintendo will be announcing, but I'm hoping they announce more amiibos, maybe a Xenoblade, Legend of Zelda, or Donkey Kong line. That's basically the only thing I'm hoping for that will probably actually happen.

Maybe Banjo-Threeie will become a reality? I read in some interview that one of the Ex-Rare guys working on Yooka-Laylee know what Rare is currently working on he says people will be very excited about it, so it's another possibility.
    S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 10:09
    I think they might also give some more info on how the Oculus Rift will work with the Xbox One. Possibly show some VR gameplay of the 3 games that were announced to be working with the OR.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy631,529
    Posted on 14 June 15 at 10:18
    My prediction: Re-announcing the 60% of Xbox titles from last year's E3 that haven't yet been released.
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Posted on 14 June 15 at 10:28
    A new Xbox One, that come with a 10TB hard drive. No joke. Realistic storage for the times we're living in.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads