Game Discussion: The Dark Knight Rises (WP)

Achievements not syncing with Xbox profile

• Boots OrionBoots Orion911,938
    Posted on 09 February 15 at 08:58
    Has anyone else had issues with this game randomly ceasing to communicate properly with xbox.com/XBL?

Yesterday, I earned 5 achievements in this game, and at some point between earning the 3rd and the 4th, the game stopped communicating with my xbox profile. I've rebooted the game several times, and rebooted my phone too. I also popped another achievement in the game today, but it didn't sync either. I don't know what happened or how to fix it, but it is rather annoying.

To specify, in the in-game achievement hub, the 3 achievements (2 earned yesterday, and 1 earned today) showed up as unlocked, and I got the green achievement bar at the top of my phone screen when I earned the achievements, but they refuse to sync with my account.

A couple other things to note are that according to smartglass, I haven't played the game in more than a day even though I've been actively playing it. I'm assuming that because XBL doesn't think/know that I've been playing it is the reason that the achievements aren't syncing. The other thing to note, is that I can check the leader-board and compare my stats with my XBL friends' stats; and in order to do that - you have to be on XBL.

I know people have had issues with Gameloft games before, but this is a first for me, so any help would be appreciated.

FYI - I've already deleted the game and will re-install it, but I'm interested to see if anyone has figured out a fix or work-around for this problem.

Thanks in advance!
    This post has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • IX CyberIX Cyber161,920
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 06:49
    I stopped using this site for a while and came back and most of cheeves I've earnt in my time away aren't showing up. It's like my profile has been cut. But my gamerpic is showing as updated which is strange. You had any response or solutions offered to fix your sync issue?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.