Game Info Submission Archive: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - Game Info submissions

Related game: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 11 May 15 at 20:01
Just AmazN has just submitted some Game Info for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

These changes are for All Regions.

Display Name change from Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Xbox 360)
Kinect Support set to No Kinect support

Just AmazN said:The Game Name should be changed to 'Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Xbox 360)' because the game was republished as 'Dead or Alive 5 Last Round'.

I think that the REGION & PLATFORM VARIATIONS label should be added because there are 2 versions of this game (Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.) The original title of the game is 'Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate' but it was republished as 'Dead or Alive 5 Last Round'. There is also the Xbox One version called Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. Both platform variations of the game share the same achievement lists.
Just AmazN
Just AmazN
Posted on 11 May 15 at 20:03
Please disregard Kinect Support set to No Kinect support.
Chad and Jessie
Posted on 19 May 15 at 16:06
Hey Just AmazN,

Thanks for the submission. For game info such as game title, release date or publisher, we utilize the info from the first publication of the game and don't update for each and every subsequent republication or rerelease. While we don't update the game title, we do usually add a note on the game page to inform gamers of this title change, which was already done for this game. We did correct the regional & platform variation box to correctly have both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of this game. Thanks again for the info. toast
Information Posted on 19 May 15 at 17:51
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Information Posted on 28 February 17 at 00:15
HaxAras has just submitted some Game Info for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Achievements.

These changes are for All Regions.

Delisted change from False to True

HaxAras said:
I found some website that said this game was free. When I looked into it, I found the 360 version was no longer available digitally.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 March 17 at 20:29, Edited on 01 March 17 at 23:24 by Kennyannydenny
Thank you for letting us know this game is no longer available digitally. We've marked the game as delisted.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Information Posted on 07 March 17 at 18:15
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.