Game Discussion: Game Room Forum

servers shut down?

AuthorMessage
JOEYGGDXDREAPER
Posted on 20 February 15 at 21:08
I actually want to revise what I said, was actually on the game at 4:30 am my time and the servers were working just fine. I had the opportunity to enter other people's arcades and I had the option to buy games with money to build on the arcade. After all the research and past attempts I had made to enter the Game Room, was really surprise it was working again.

So don't give up, it is still running ;)

And I got my achievements I was after yay! :D
AlbinoKidELITE
AlbinoKidELITE
Posted on 20 February 15 at 23:14
Good luck folks, make hay while you can toast

If you haven't already checked it out, this thread is really helpful if you want to grind all the achievements as cheaply as possible... page 8 onwards have some fantastic info from Lafta and Peace Squid especially on which games to play, and explains the "token glitch" to help grind Time Spender medals on the cheap smile
What pawns we have become in this bland little play
King Crepes
King Crepes
Posted on 04 March 15 at 15:46, Edited on 04 March 15 at 15:49 by King Crepes
Anyone else have problems buying single play games? Can't buy any, always get an error ... Code 80153023

Im also not able to buy full games ... weird..

All worked yesterday actually.
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 04 March 15 at 16:05
King Crepes said:Anyone else have problems buying single play games? Can't buy any, always get an error ... Code 80153023

Im also not able to buy full games ... weird..

All worked yesterday actually.
There's a service alert at the moment.

"The Purchase and Content Usage service is unavailabe for Xbox 360 as of 02/03/2015 21:14:26 GMT.

This will affect the following services: Downloading items that you have already purchased.''
King Crepes
King Crepes
Posted on 04 March 15 at 16:16
Jup saw that but I says that only content that I have already purchased is affected? I thought it means that re-downloading content doesn't work? But I think I'm wrong, right?
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 04 March 15 at 17:13
King Crepes said:Jup saw that but I says that only content that I have already purchased is affected? I thought it means that re-downloading content doesn't work? But I think I'm wrong, right?Well they say it's only redownloading things but if you're getting an error message when trying to buy things then it would be safe to assume this is the cause.
Darkness727420
Posted on 04 March 15 at 19:23
Tried buying games today. Won't let me, wtf how the hell did anyone get the viral achievements if the servers are down?
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 04 March 15 at 20:16
Probably just server problems until they restart them - I can't imagine they'd close them down without warning.
Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
Finnan
Finnan
Posted on 04 March 15 at 20:14
I just looked into this since I was trying to finish this off as well.

It seems I can't locate game packs 1-9 in the marketplace. This seems to go in line with the fact that the game doesn't load when I try to look at these games. However, when I look at games from game packs 10+, it loads fine, and I can buy the cabinets. However, single plays for these cabinets seem to no longer be an option.

Can anyone else confirm this?
King Crepes
King Crepes
Posted on 04 March 15 at 21:20
I also think that I'll be fixed maybe tomorrow or the next day, don't think that they shut down everything without a warning
Finnan
Finnan
Posted on 04 March 15 at 21:23
They did with LIPS, so I personally wouldn't be surprised at all.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 March 15 at 21:32
Just bought adventure the other day and now I can't buy anything at all.
ZZRsy
ZZRsy
Posted on 05 March 15 at 01:52
Dammit, I can't buy anything and I have just got into my stride with this grrrrrrrrrr.
Really need to finish it.
ZZRsy
Im Single Again
Posted on 05 March 15 at 02:05
Finnan said:I just looked into this since I was trying to finish this off as well.

It seems I can't locate game packs 1-9 in the marketplace. This seems to go in line with the fact that the game doesn't load when I try to look at these games. However, when I look at games from game packs 10+, it loads fine, and I can buy the cabinets. However, single plays for these cabinets seem to no longer be an option.

Can anyone else confirm this?
I confirm. Single plays wasen't an option. Ended up ending 85$ to conplete it in september 2014.
Case Closed so don't debate it.
Clutch Rino
Clutch Rino
Posted on 05 March 15 at 04:14
Tried buying packs today and and everything says that "item is no longer available"
DarkDan88
DarkDan88
Posted on 05 March 15 at 11:44
It's only packs prior to pack 10. It let me download packs 10, 11, 12, 13, etc. but not anything before pack 10. Also, I went to download Game Room on my second console, but there is no longer an option to do so.
I'll be back, therefore I am.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 05 March 15 at 13:38
DarkDan88 said:It's only packs prior to pack 10. It let me download packs 10, 11, 12, 13, etc. but not anything before pack 10. Also, I went to download Game Room on my second console, but there is no longer an option to do so.if you already own it you should be able to download it through purchase history. If you plan on using an alt acc. to boost with your primary, put your primary (the owner) profile on a usb thumb drive, put it in the second console and download Game Room through that.

Your primary console has the console license, so use your alt account on that to play on that and use your primary account on the second console - that way you can play on both consoles at the same time if you want to.
Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
King Crepes
King Crepes
Posted on 05 March 15 at 16:11
I'm really really hoping that maybe After the xbox live issues the game will work as always!
kliqIMB
kliqIMB
Posted on 05 March 15 at 17:07
So I found the game on Xbox.com, but it's also only showing game packs 10-13 as available for download. 1-9 are no where to be seen.
Flolais
Flolais
Posted on 06 March 15 at 01:16
Somebody try reporting it to xbox support. I had to chat with them last month about servers being down and I don't feel like doing it again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.