AuthorMessage
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 24 March 15 at 04:46
would you buy a all in one bundle of game room

Go here and vote on my suggestion, get your friends on it too
Clutch Rino
Clutch Rino
Posted on 24 March 15 at 08:11, Edited on 24 March 15 at 08:12 by Clutch Rino
I was talking to a friend of mine about this game and I understand that the game has been out for 5 years so I don't know if maybe they are taking the game packs down cause of licensing issues?? But, the real piss off is that there was no warning or timetable for this to be closed down. Im sure if enough people bitched to krome about this they "may" bring this back.

My friend brought up a good point in kinda bribing krome and saying " there are thousands of people that want to play this and if you put the game out till the end of the year or even 3 months, think of all that money you could make" I personally think that we has a gaming community can get on krome case about this they could come out and say " ok, we are putting everything back for 3 months and after that it's done"

At least we would have a timetable on when we can complete this. This could work but I guess we will all just find out
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 24 March 15 at 13:28
I don't think it was really meant to be taken down in the first place. The staggered and messed up way that it slowly went out the door doesn't seem like something that was supposed to happen. Hopefully it gets fixed, but that's what I think it is -- a fix.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 March 15 at 21:03
I can't even get the game to work for me anymore, I load it up and it freezes on 'Press Start' the moment I hit the start button.
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
PeriodicRx
PeriodicRx
Posted on 24 March 15 at 21:17
Oddworld X said:I can't even get the game to work for me anymore, I load it up and it freezes on 'Press Start' the moment I hit the start button.This issue has been reported in this thread. Some have found success by deleting the system cache, but that didnt work for me. The foolproof way seems to be signing in as offline as soon as you start your xbox, starting Game Room, then attempting to play any ranked mode which will force you online.
Clutch Rino
Clutch Rino
Posted on 24 March 15 at 22:20
Oddworld X said:I can't even get the game to work for me anymore, I load it up and it freezes on 'Press Start' the moment I hit the start button.Everytime you boot up the game you have to delete your system cache or else it won't work
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 25 March 15 at 06:54
That is something that should be reported to Xbox support not here on TA. I have reported it to them and they don't seem to know it was a issue. Either go to the Xbox forums or @xboxsupport on twitter.

Also bribing Krome won't do any good since MS owns the rights to game room.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 27 May 18 at 09:16, Edited on 27 May 18 at 09:21 by HolyHalfDead
Posted on 08 April 14 at 07:30Robhill said:
I've been speaking to support on twitter about this and they've just told me they've fixed it. I've tested it and it works. Go get your achievements guys!
They have shut down the servers for good on 31st October 2017.

R.I.P. Game Room.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 07 June 18 at 16:55
HolyHalfDead said:
Posted on 08 April 14 at 07:30Robhill said:
I've been speaking to support on twitter about this and they've just told me they've fixed it. I've tested it and it works. Go get your achievements guys!
They have shut down the servers for good on 31st October 2017.

R.I.P. Game Room.
Oh no.. can you still play games you've bought, or is that locked off now too?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 08 June 18 at 03:37, Edited on 08 June 18 at 04:07 by HolyHalfDead
You can play the games you've bought, but you can't get Survivalist or Point Buster medals as they are linked to the leaderboard servers. You can only get Time Spender medals.

We have applied the Discontinued flag to all the achievements you can no longer earn.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 08 June 18 at 08:26
Ah I see, damn that's a shame. Thanks for the info
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 08 June 18 at 13:33
I assume that also applies too the Windows Phone games then?
#mentallypudding
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 15 August 18 at 06:30
HolyHalfDead said:
You can play the games you've bought, but you can't get Survivalist or Point Buster medals as they are linked to the leaderboard servers. You can only get Time Spender medals.

We have applied the Discontinued flag to all the achievements you can no longer earn.
You've missed one achievement called "Fancy Arcade" which is also partly discontinued.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 15 August 18 at 10:00
Thank you Elliot Pierson. We have now flagged that achievement with Extra Content Required and Partly Discontinued.
otaku1412
otaku1412
Posted on 28 January 19 at 23:55
It shows in my internal storage that I have packs 1 to 13, but in game only shows 3 arcade cabinets. Can anyone explain why I can't see the other games that were a part of that? Just looking to get as many achievements in this game as I can now that we can no longer get online
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 29 January 19 at 00:50
otaku1412 said:
It shows in my internal storage that I have packs 1 to 13, but in game only shows 3 arcade cabinets. Can anyone explain why I can't see the other games that were a part of that? Just looking to get as many achievements in this game as I can now that we can no longer get online
Did you purchase games? The packs were only the data- you had to purchase each game you wanted individually.
Hola
otaku1412
otaku1412
Posted on 30 January 19 at 05:03
ThreeHaddock62 said:
otaku1412 said:
Did you purchase games? The packs were only the data- you had to purchase each game you wanted individually.
That explains it. Most likely not as I was pretty broke at that time. Well fuck-a-doodle-do
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.