Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deals: December 23rd, 2013

• Posted on 25 December 13 at 09:11Permalink
    Before the first episode of Wolf Amoung Us was made free and the discount on the season pass was put on, if you bought the pass each episode would cost £1.99. With the free episode and the discounted pass, each episode now costs £1.67. Not a huge saving really but something is better than nothing :)
    CJ tainted this sig
  • matdanmatdan749,746
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 09:43Permalink
    Badly Worn Toy said:
    Before the first episode of Wolf Amoung Us was made free and the discount on the season pass was put on, if you bought the pass each episode would cost £1.99. With the free episode and the discounted pass, each episode now costs £1.67. Not a huge saving really but something is better than nothing :)
    Thanks for that info.
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:02Permalink
    Badly Worn Toy said:
    How is that so? The first episode was 3 pounds. The pass was 9 pounds. Thats 12...and now if you got the first episode free and the on sale pass at 6.69 pounds you are saving almost 50%!!!
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 23:26Permalink
    NFL Blitz - 75% discount - Now US$3.74
    Purchased smile
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 26 December 13 at 01:32Permalink
    For the first time I picked up 3 out of 4 (No servers for Fifa 3 = Dealbreaker). I suck at Madden, NBA 2K, etc. but still like sports games so good sale for me.
  • Posted on 26 December 13 at 11:08Permalink
    This deal has expired and the thread is way off topic. Locking this thread.
    CJ tainted this sig
This thread has been locked by Badly Worn Toy