• Vr EnglishVr English773,411
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:35
    Great work Rich!
  • Moelhede42Moelhede42444,733
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:37
    Looking good !
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant891,862
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:37
    About time. Worth renewing Pro now. It was so outdated.
    Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: Dark Souls, LA Noire
  • flip407flip407651,611
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:40
    It must just be me that doesn't like it then! Its probably because im so used to desktop view though where everything seems a lot more accessible. Having said that, it looks very nice and im sure i'll get used to it...good work.
    flip407
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:41
    how do i get the App? i havnt received a link for it when i subbed to TA? ( if i did i probably lost it now though)
  • MasterHouzeMasterHouze676,131
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:41
    Awesome, always using TA on my phone clap
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:42
    TriG3rHaWkz x1x said:how do i get the App? i havnt received a link for it when i subbed to TA? ( if i did i probably lost it now though)There's no app apart from an Xbox One app - this is the view you'll see when using TA on your phone
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:44
    i think i'll use TA on my phone more now smile
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:45
    I had gotten used to using the desktop version on my phone, but this is so much better!
    It is an undeniable and fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable.
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:47
    TrueAchievement said:TriG3rHaWkz x1x said:how do i get the App? i havnt received a link for it when i subbed to TA? ( if i did i probably lost it now though)There's no app apart from an Xbox One app - this is the view you'll see when using TA on your phoneoh i thought there was an earlier version of it i must of dreamt it lol XD Anyways Thanks for clearing it up for me :)
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7537,134
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:47
    Great! I'll check out the optimized mobile site on my tablet.
  • Dread ReaverDread Reaver482,551
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:49
    Bloody brilliant man! :-D Looks beautiful on my phone. However it still shows the full layout site on my Nexus 7. Any android experts know if it's possible to force it to use the new mobile layout too?
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:49
    Ah dammit, I just renewed my Pro account 2 days ago angry

Great work on the mobile site, looks wonderful!
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:54
    It seems that Pro account price has gone up for 25% in less than a year (I think it was 12e vs. 15e now) making the offer tempting...
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,046,248
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:55
    How do I make it dark?
    I saw a girl crying while buying tampons. Must be going through a rough period in her life.
  • DoomfulDoomful47,786
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 09:57
    Dread Reaver said:Bloody brilliant man! :-D Looks beautiful on my phone. However it still shows the full layout site on my Nexus 7. Any android experts know if it's possible to force it to use the new mobile layout too?On any pages that are mobile optimised (such as the homepage) if you look in the footer their is an Available on Mobile bit (on the right). If you touch the picture of the mobile or click the word mobile it will force mobile view smile
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic628,539
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 10:00
    Doomful said:Dread Reaver said:Bloody brilliant man! :-D Looks beautiful on my phone. However it still shows the full layout site on my Nexus 7. Any android experts know if it's possible to force it to use the new mobile layout too?On any pages that are mobile optimised (such as the homepage) if you look in the footer their is an Available on Mobile bit (on the right). If you touch the picture of the mobile or click the word mobile it will force mobile view smileSo it does. You clever people you.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • JappeJappe1,106,146
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 10:01
    The logo doesn't show in my Lumia 1020 browser. Neither landscape nor portrait.
  • xDaffxDaff464,664
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 10:05
    I love this <3
    Insert witty comment here.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.