The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 16th, 2014

• Posted on 17 December 14 at 16:26
    Is Ground Zero an easy completion?
    Don't cry over spilled milk, it could have been whiskey. - Pappy Maverick
  • Posted on 17 December 14 at 16:34
    Can anybody recommend Spartan Assault and State of Decay?
  • Posted on 17 December 14 at 16:46
    I have heard positive things about State of Decay. This could be my opportunity to grab it.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 17 December 14 at 17:48
    iseedeadgamers said:Is Ground Zero an easy completion?was wondering the same thing.

• Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) - 67% off - Now US$6.60 -

Good Price but can anyone comment on the game-play and graphics ?
  • Toombs2008Toombs2008204,155 204,155 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 December 14 at 18:25
    SSX is FREE for Gold. Just sayin'.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,324,389
    Posted on 17 December 14 at 18:47
    Toombs2008 said:SSX is FREE for Gold. Just sayin'.The Article said:Don't forget, SSX is free on the 360 until December 31st, and Worms Battlegrounds is free on the One until December 31st as part of the "Games with Gold" program. wink
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,952
    Posted on 17 December 14 at 19:25
    xPut Name Herex said:Toombs2008 said:SSX is FREE for Gold. Just sayin'.The Article said:Don't forget, SSX is free on the 360 until December 31st, and Worms Battlegrounds is free on the One until December 31st as part of the "Games with Gold" program. winkLol. People don't like to read sometimes. Those are my favourite times.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 17 December 14 at 22:32
    Does anyone know if I purchase BF4 PE for xbone, will the doc be able to be downloaded on to my 360 as well?
    I don't own the one yet, but would like to play it when I do, just don't want to have to pay for it again
  • J PinderJ Pinder721,224
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 01:05
    J Pinder said:I'd like to know if the AC: Black Flag Season Pass upgrade-redemption deal still works. I only have the X1 game, but if I can buy the 360 DLC to get a sale price, that's cool.I took the risk, and it worked! dance
  • Posted on 19 December 14 at 08:03
    Dark Souls II - 50% off - Now €19.99

Is This a good price for Dark Souls II? I'm thinking of buying it...
  • Posted on 19 December 14 at 10:58
    Should I buy Halo Spartan Assault? It's cheap and I've played most Halo games so far. Can anyone recommend?
  • matdanmatdan810,191
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 12:59
    togethawiistand said:Should I buy Halo Spartan Assault? It's cheap and I've played most Halo games so far. Can anyone recommend?I did not like it but then if you don't like twin stick shooters you probably won't like it. Very mediocre game that is certainly not as enjoyable as other Halo titles.
  • DracgnarDracgnar110,384
    Posted on 20 December 14 at 17:34
    Hey, does anyone know if Bioshock Infinite is region locked on USA?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,952
    Posted on 20 December 14 at 22:48
    DracoKall said:Hey, does anyone know if Bioshock Infinite is region locked on USA?Games on Demand titles aren't region locked unless they're a variant only available through a specific regional store. So if you're seeing the game on your regional store then it's available for you.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead677,803
    Posted on 21 December 14 at 07:14, Edited on 21 December 14 at 07:17 by HolyHalfDead
    HolyHa1fDead said:If anyone buys it and gets it for free on the Xbox One, can you let people know. It was still working a few weeks ago, well past when the deal was supposed to end on the 31st May 2014.

The annoying thing is that the Season Pass is $38 for Xbox 360 and $25 for Xbox One. I only have the Xbox One, so getting it for $19 would be great (yes these are New Zealand dollars, and yes we pay nearly twice as much for our games and DLC compared to Canada).
    J Pinder said:J Pinder said:I'd like to know if the AC: Black Flag Season Pass upgrade-redemption deal still works. I only have the X1 game, but if I can buy the 360 DLC to get a sale price, that's cool.I took the risk, and it worked! danceThanks for taking the chance and coming back here to let everyone know toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.