Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Help is Arriving for Wordament's World Champ

• MasterHouzeMasterHouze782,209
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 22:03
    glad, I already finished this game

great ideia indeed
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,486,226
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 22:06
    That is just weak. This achievement is really not hard to get at all. Then again I am fluent in Arabic, so maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone else. Still very do-able for those that really want it.

Now if they do this for the ridiculous 2.5 Mil achievement in Snap Attack, I would be totally on board. roll
  • Posted on 01 June 14 at 22:18, Edited on 01 June 14 at 22:19 by Parallax Demon
    MrZombieChicken said:
    That is just weak. This achievement is really not hard to get at all. Then again I am fluent in Arabic, so maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone else. Still very do-able for those that really want it.

Now if they do this for the ridiculous 2.5 Mil achievement in Snap Attack, I would be totally on board. roll
    Lol laugh.

Less than 1% of the people on this site will probably know more than three words in Arabic.
  • IzzyMidianIzzyMidian795,133
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 22:49
    This is great news, Thought I would never get this achievements.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,903,899
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 22:53
    Let's do this with all achievements. We can just do arbitrary shit for no reason and get numbers that have no meaning at all. dance
  • Posted on 01 June 14 at 23:08
    Come one people like the page please!!!!!!!
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 23:15
    Parallax Demon said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

Lol laugh.

Less than 1% of the people on this site will probably know more than three words in Arabic.
    I can recognise the word for Halal, and that is all.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Oh Holy HaleOh Holy Hale777,423
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 23:18
    This achievement? Meh. They should give away Theme Titan, the only achievement blocking my completion. Now THAT'S the hard one. Unless you have genius IQ and can decipher patterns within seconds of looking at a grid, it completely comes down to luck, and that's including the fractionally helpful word lists people have made for themes.
  • WyyvernWyyvern801,755
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 00:40
    Parallax Demon said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

Lol laugh.

I did it by guessing (swiping three random tiles). Sometimes I could get 300+ points in a game.
  • SliktorSliktor1,194,141
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 00:42
    Krayzie OutKast said:
    This achievement? Meh. They should give away Theme Titan, the only achievement blocking my completion. Now THAT'S the hard one. Unless you have genius IQ and can decipher patterns within seconds of looking at a grid, it completely comes down to luck, and that's including the fractionally helpful word lists people have made for themes.
    Oh god, yes! Been playing daily for weeks and always miss at least one. Driving me insane. Already earned World Champ just going for that. Like the page to help out everyone else though. :)
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,169,493
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 01:18
    Thank you......
    scotwolf2
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182582,549
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 01:55
    They're doing this to get the 100k facebook likes but hopefully that will happen and I can get this cheevo finally. smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 June 14 at 02:39
    yeah people that are lazy get a easy achievement for free when others busted there ass to unlock it the normal way
  • acedawg4acedawg43,016,837
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 02:52
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,016
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 03:12
    LuminaLightning said:
    yeah people that are lazy get a easy achievement for free when others busted there ass to unlock it the normal way
    I'm willing to bet most people who have it on the site didn't "bust their ass", and just used a different language with few players
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 03:15
    alklein92201 said:
    LuminaLightning said:
    I'm willing to bet most people who have it on the site didn't "bust their ass", and just used a different language with few players
    Frankly, I "bust my ass" 6 days a week at work and then have things to do when I get home. I don't have all day to play a game just to reach the top of the leaderboard. Leaderboards should be for people who want to spend all their time trying to show how good they are or how much time they're willing to spend on a game. The same as Ranked modes. These should never be tied to achievements.
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • Erickson187Erickson187675,976
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 03:53
    Yea I am still stuck on the Theme Titan and then will have both versions done. Also why don't they first fix the unobtainable in Snap attack
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,357,120
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 04:13
    Erickson187 said:
    Yea I am still stuck on the Theme Titan and then will have both versions done. Also why don't they first fix the unobtainable in Snap attack
    It IS fixed on WP, and very soon on W8...the fix is that the original achv description is a "typo", and was missing a zero, so it unlocks at 2.5m now instead of 250k.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,677,510
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 04:42
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    Erickson187 said:
    It IS fixed on WP, and very soon on W8...the fix is that the original achv description is a "typo", and was missing a zero, so it unlocks at 2.5m now instead of 250k.
    except that for a period of time, people with over 2.5m score STILL didn't have Addict. It wasn't just a typo.
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 05:16
    Hence his saying that it "now" unlocks at 2.5m. That would indicate that it did not before.
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads