Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Help is Arriving for Wordament's World Champ

• ZZBroncosZZBroncos218,676
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 05:03Permalink
    Woot! Yummy ratio staying alive! (j/k, just go do the Arabic version and randomly swipe in different directions. you'll figure out patterns to give you points. It only takes ~ 1hour)
  • Posted on 05 July 14 at 18:39Permalink
    I'm thinking everybody should just go and unlike their Facebook now.
    Maybe we can get them to lose more likes than they gained
    -Darkwing
  • Posted on 05 July 14 at 22:51Permalink
    SuckGasEvilDoer said:I'm thinking everybody should just go and unlike their Facebook now.
    Maybe we can get them to lose more likes than they gained
    That's too funny. I think I'm going to do that. :D
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • AhayzoAhayzo683,737
    Posted on 06 July 14 at 00:50, Edited on 06 July 14 at 00:50 by AhayzoPermalink
    I'm confused. They told us if we did something, they would reward us. We didn't do it, they didn't reward us. What exactly did they do wrong that is getting people so upset?
  • Posted on 06 July 14 at 00:55Permalink
    I think that the consensus with those that are upset is that the goal of reaching another 25K likes in approximately a 30 day period seemed a bit far fetched and the hope was that the reward would be given anyways.
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • AhayzoAhayzo683,737
    Posted on 06 July 14 at 03:01Permalink
    Soooooo we all knew it was far fetched, and had absolutely no reasonable expectation for it to happen if we didn't make the count? Yea, still makes no sense whatsoever
  • SpilnerSpilner777,111
    Posted on 06 July 14 at 03:04Permalink
    Im off to collect my lottery winnings, only got one number but I tried smile
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Posted on 06 July 14 at 03:51Permalink
    alklein92201 said:Soooooo we all knew it was far fetched, and had absolutely no reasonable expectation for it to happen if we didn't make the count? Yea, still makes no sense whatsoeverIt's people being people. What's to make sense of? Oprah's got us all looking under our seats for our freebies.
  • Posted on 07 July 14 at 07:23, Edited on 07 July 14 at 07:24 by xPut Name HerexPermalink
    HyruleBalverine said:alklein92201 said:Soooooo we all knew it was far fetched, and had absolutely no reasonable expectation for it to happen if we didn't make the count? Yea, still makes no sense whatsoeverIt's people being people. What's to make sense of? Oprah's got us all looking under our seats for our freebies.But what if the seat is the freebie?
  • AhayzoAhayzo683,737
    Posted on 07 July 14 at 23:30Permalink
    YOU GET A CHAIR!
    YOU GET A CHAIR!
  • GroudonGoGroudonGo298,815
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 17:56Permalink
    This didn't end up happening did it? I don't think they hit their likes goal did they?
  • JamPound32JamPound32862,834
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 18:24Permalink
    GunshipStriker said:This didn't end up happening did it? I don't think they hit their likes goal did they?No it did not happen. Best bet is to do the Arabic board.
  • WyyvernWyyvern519,900
    Posted on 30 October 15 at 17:18Permalink
    One year later, they still haven't gotten 100,000 likes laugh
    Popularity is not a measure of quality, but a measure of how idiotic that thing's following is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.