Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Help is Arriving for Wordament's World Champ

• MusquitoMusquito787,012
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 06:01Permalink
    I invested lots of time to unlock those legit. It could only be done when a new language is released otherwise it is nearly impossible. It is nice that they give the others a chance to unlock it too.
    I rather have that they give those away too because everytime someone uses a solver, they screw it up for the rest of us. After all those played hours, I still do not have those
    Wordament (WP)Win the hourThe Win the hour achievement in Wordament (WP) worth 36 pointsAchieve the highest cumulative score, for the hour, of any player on the hourly leaderboard
    Wordament (Win 8)Win the hourThe Win the hour achievement in Wordament (Win 8) worth 35 pointsAchieve the highest cumulative score, for the hour, of any player on the hourly leaderboard
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 06:35Permalink
    pezza888 said:
    Isn't this easy to get if you play in arabic or an obscure language anyway?
    Hey you were talking to number 3 on the Swedish leaderboard from back in the day....
    Granted that it was for only 15 days and I don't speak Swedish.... It wasn't that difficult.....
    A bit of time.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Kid VranicKid Vranic402,392
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 06:52Permalink
    *thumbs up* dive
    There is no Spoon
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 07:49Permalink
    Oh the achievement is too hard? Give the babies their bottle.
  • ConvercideConvercide660,518
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 10:15Permalink
    Profilia said:
    Good. Leaderboard achievements are terrible.
    A million times this.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator425,113
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 10:29Permalink
    For all those moaning that the chievo is too hard or leaderboards shouldn't have achievements, you don't have to play this FREE game. I got mine in Spanish fairly easily and I don't even speak the language.

Hint: you probably shouldn't download Gravity Guy, Pocket God, Super Monkey Ball or any other game with difficult achievements to your WP either
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 14:30Permalink
    Hurray
    www.gamertagnation.com
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 15:02Permalink
    If it's only open for one day (which is a holiday for many of us), I don't think the ratio is going to take tat big of a beating. I got it the hard way, but I'll like the page and hope for something similar for Snap Attack.
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 15:15Permalink
    Dammit, I had to learn Arabic for that achievement, and so should everyone else!
  • HumpyrtonHumpyrton759,488
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 15:32, Edited on 02 June 14 at 15:33 by HumpyrtonPermalink
    Spilner said:
    I look forward to the whiners who will moan how they got this legit (In another language probably) and are now butthurt this is going to happen.
    http://butthurtbabies.tumblr.com/
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka266,843
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 15:42Permalink
    HyruleBalverine said:
    alklein92201 said:
    LuminaLightning said:
    yeah people that are lazy get a easy achievement for free when others busted there ass to unlock it the normal way
    I'm willing to bet most people who have it on the site didn't "bust their ass", and just used a different language with few players
    Frankly, I "bust my ass" 6 days a week at work and then have things to do when I get home. I don't have all day to play a game just to reach the top of the leaderboard. Leaderboards should be for people who want to spend all their time trying to show how good they are or how much time they're willing to spend on a game. The same as Ranked modes. These should never be tied to achievements.
    Amen brudda!
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant497,576
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 15:47Permalink
    No wonder people are getting butt hut with all this ''busting their ass''.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • GiinceeGiincee384,907
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 16:05, Edited on 02 June 14 at 16:09 by GiinceePermalink
    They will never reach that target! Sorry but they can't make 25k likes in less than one month. Look how long they needed to reach the 75k likes.
    But I think they are giving this achievement away even if the don't reach the 100k.
    Got this achievement long time ago on WP but still need it for Win8.
  • Posted on 02 June 14 at 16:23Permalink
    Got it legit but giving the Facebook page a like because that achievement is a real ball-buster and I am a fan of Wordament. Hope they hit their target!
  • matdanmatdan707,909
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 16:34Permalink
    It was a terrible idea to put these achievements in games. Just looking at you in particular Ubisoft.
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,284,113
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 18:04, Edited on 02 June 14 at 18:05 by MemoriesOfFinalPermalink
    HyruleBalverine said:
    Hence his saying that it "now" unlocks at 2.5m. That would indicate that it did not before.
    except that the glitch on the achievement wasn't a typo. it was glitched period.
  • Manifest95Manifest95360,528
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 18:22, Edited on 02 June 14 at 18:32 by Manifest95Permalink
    I remember I busted my ass down the stairs while busting my ass grinding this out. Then my butt hurt.

P.S. I'm holding off from liking the page so I can be the 100,000 person, and become your savior.
  • Big EllBig Ell917,478
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 18:46Permalink
    I may or may not have just invited a few hundred Facebook friends to like Wordament.
  • PointySpredPointySpred333,913
    Posted on 02 June 14 at 19:10Permalink
    LAME, Just giving away achievements because people are ignorant and can't speak their own language much less another, just encourages people to stay dumb, lazy pimples on societies ass, IMHO.
    The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
  • matdanmatdan707,909
    Posted on 03 June 14 at 01:59Permalink
    PointySpred said:
    LAME, Just giving away achievements because people are ignorant and can't speak their own language much less another, just encourages people to stay dumb, lazy pimples on societies ass, IMHO.
    laugh The irony of that statement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.