Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Outfit Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 26 February 12 at 21:24
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Outfit walkthrough
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry435,548
    Posted on 26 February 12 at 21:37
    Will be an editor on this one smile
    Walkthroughs! http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=482032&anchor=482032#m4
  • Will072Will072283,391
    Posted on 26 February 12 at 21:42
    Tasty Pastry said:
    Will be an editor on this one smile
    And some said that he was too high and mighty for it.

Disclaimer: Nobody actually said that and we all love you! smile
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry435,548
    Posted on 26 February 12 at 21:45
    laugh

It'll mostly be Kelvin tackling this, but about 2 years ago I wrote out how to do the first two missions in painfully precise detail, so I'm making him use it smile
    Walkthroughs! http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=482032&anchor=482032#m4
  • Posted on 07 June 12 at 08:36
    How far along is this? Just Wondering if you need any help as I'm currently playing this game and typing one as i go along in the single player, and I already have a boosting partner for online (once we beat the single player) so I could start that too soon.

That is, if you need any help writing it.
  • Information
    Posted on 09 November 12 at 13:44
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: The Outfit Walkthrough
  • Posted on 22 June 13 at 11:42, Edited on 22 June 13 at 11:43 by BRITISHLEGION93
    Very detailed walkthrough and I can see you have put a lot of effort on this walkthrough. However, the only thing that needs to be changed is the 'Fuel Depot Destroyed' Achievement, where you need to destroy all the fuel barrels on Level 8. On the first set of fuel barrels (near the motor pool), there are only 5 (instead of 6) so that would be 25 in total to destroy. Other than that, thank you very much for your time effort for this walkthrough. dance
    PROUD TO BE A BRIT!!!
  • N18p73pwn3rN18p73pwn3r2,377,145
    Posted on 04 January 17 at 18:35, Edited on 14 January 17 at 18:58 by N18p73pwn3r
    overall a good WT, however i think it might be usefull to add to the Tips section that you actually can repair EVERY vehicle you find in this game, including enemie vehicles. Simply stand outside and press A while looking at it wink

I also want to add something to the Multiplayer section. I would rather combine the wins/losses with a boosting partner (which you most likely will need). Taking turns in winning and loosing until the first person got the 200 losses should be done first. As soon as both have the 200 (or just one, depending on whose turn it is) the person going for the loss technically doesn´t need any more losses and therefore can quit out of the game, neting a fast win.
    The reason why you need to do this after the 200 losses is simple, quiting out doesn´t count as a loss :)
    fear my moobie wrath! its nipplepwner for a reason!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.