Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: December 16th & 17th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar217,001
  • Posted on 18 December 14 at 05:25
    Holy Micro-transactions thats a lot of stuff.

You have the same Dragon age DLC listed twice...Maybe one of them was the Deluxe Upgrade for $10.00 USD?
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator267,795
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 05:53
    Hmmmm guess I'm gonna give World At Arms a try now loll hopefully it's good
  • Fir3Blad316Fir3Blad316639,938
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 06:15
    Jeah world at arms is okay/good, easy but long way achievements. Greets Fire
  • ZalshaZalsha379,652
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 06:30
    Order & Chaos sounded interesting until: "Free to play until level 8". How about go fuck yourself?
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,567,933
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 06:40
    Zalsha said:Order & Chaos sounded interesting until: "Free to play until level 8". How about go fuck yourself?You never have to pay!
  • GiinceeGiincee485,918
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 08:29
    Lol I have 2 versions of Order & Chaos and Order & Chaos Online. Is online the same version than the normal?
  • Posted on 18 December 14 at 08:48
    Best ln Philly said:Zalsha said:Order & Chaos sounded interesting until: "Free to play until level 8". How about go fuck yourself?You never have to pay!Exactly you never have to pay for micro transactions, I haven't yet on any game and I still enjoy them without a stupidly insane boost to whatever is needed in whatever game.

I'm going to grab Order and Chaos, always looked interesting om WP.
    The original DC's! Completing game's in an art.
  • iM JacKiM JacK46,392
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 09:12
    Tetris UltimateCould be interesting ...
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob154,978
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 09:19
    Is World At Arms a proper game, or is it a Clash of Clan style micro-transaction machine?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar217,001
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 10:04
    SilvrgunSuprman said:You have the same Dragon age DLC listed twice...Maybe one of them was the Deluxe Upgrade for $10.00 USD?It's listed once for Xbox 360 and once for Xbox One.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty681,746
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 12:40
    So much DLC. So little money cry
  • Posted on 18 December 14 at 14:04
    Its not just me but riskw as buyable on 16th december. I saw it myself. Then 17th price vanished saying unavailable. 18th... entire game gone.. and yet no one reports anything about it...warning
    castaway
  • Kid VranicKid Vranic472,120
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 16:08
    Yeah, tried to buy Risk too but nowhere to be found
    There is no Spoon
  • ZalshaZalsha379,652
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 03:52
    Best ln Philly said:Zalsha said:Order & Chaos sounded interesting until: "Free to play until level 8". How about go fuck yourself?You never have to pay!You do if you want to keep playing after level 8. Do you not understand that MMO model? It's like the WoW 14 days free. You can play for 14 days but after that, you pay for more. Mandatory to keep playing. Order & Chaos is saying it is basically a demo for the first 8 levels and then be prepared to pay if you want more game time. That is a worse game model than just Free To Play and microtransactions.
  • CASS190684CASS190684245,960
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 04:26
    Nice! Only just got Windows 8 so I've been busy queuing up all the free games and trying them out. Looks like a couple more I can now add! Should also be getting access to a WP8 soon too, so I'm making a list of all the freebies available for that too :D
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan1,135,561
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 04:53
    Zalsha said:Best ln Philly said:Zalsha said:Order & Chaos sounded interesting until: "Free to play until level 8". How about go fuck yourself?You never have to pay!You do if you want to keep playing after level 8. Do you not understand that MMO model? It's like the WoW 14 days free. You can play for 14 days but after that, you pay for more. Mandatory to keep playing. Order & Chaos is saying it is basically a demo for the first 8 levels and then be prepared to pay if you want more game time. That is a worse game model than just Free To Play and microtransactions.As I completed the WP8 version a while back, and then logged on to the Windows 8 one with the same login info, I can say that you don't have to pay a single dime, even after level 8. It's been a complete hassle-free enjoyable experience, aside from hunting for the epic items, lol. :3
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator267,795
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 06:03
    Dancing Rob said:Is World At Arms a proper game, or is it a Clash of Clan style micro-transaction machine?from what I've seen so far, it wishes it had the polish and development budget of Clash of Clans haha
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob154,978
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 11:21
    thanks, another one to be filed under 'freemium shite to be ignored' then!
  • Diesel XTRDiesel XTR260,947
    Posted on 20 December 14 at 20:56
    Apparently risk was released early by mistake so they pulled it . Looks like it could be the released properly on the 23rd .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.