Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Microsoft Confirms 25 ID@Xbox Titles Part 1

  • punkyliarpunkyliar191,391
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:17Permalink
    Forced might be interesting, looks similar in style to Diablo/Torchlight/Sacred 2/numerous others but I'm not complaining as I rather enjoy that.
    GT: BooneJusticius
  • KugsenKugsen312,719
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:18Permalink
    Nice feature. I was looking for the trailers for these games. Thanks!
  • SpilnerSpilner772,302
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:28Permalink
    Harm's way is getting a sequel? laugh Still some nice titles, this is where the One gets its arcade titles.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Arron114Arron114848,051
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:30Permalink
    This round up is excellent, thank you.
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:34Permalink
    WTF, Pinball Arcade?? They should sort their legal issues on the Xbox platform first before reissuing it on next gen. There's already plenty of disgruntled Xbox users out there with regards to this title without adding to them!
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl629,973
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 13:35Permalink
    Yay! Glad to see games like this coming.
    No mercy.
  • adamrulzadamrulz380,910
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 14:19Permalink
    I 0NLY777 I said:
    WTF, Pinball Arcade?? They should sort their legal issues on the Xbox platform first before reissuing it on next gen. There's already plenty of disgruntled Xbox users out there with regards to this title without adding to them!
    They can't sort their issues on 360 unless MS lets them self publish. It's the only platform that they can't self publish, which is why they couldn't release any more updates on the game. Why does everyone think Farsight just abandoned 360? Like they don't want the money they could of had through it.
  • Amedeus8Amedeus8199,574
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 14:46Permalink
    Chip's Challenge is my JAM. I'm all over that Chuck's Challenge.
    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:10Permalink
    I hope these games don't have 1000g or gamerscore is ruined!
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:14Permalink
    Best ln Philly said:
    I hope these games don't have 1000g or gamerscore is ruined!
    They will. On Xbox One games are just games and all will have 1000.
    GT: BooneJusticius
  • JLogan27JLogan27560,062
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:20Permalink
    Looking forward to Pinball Arcade finally. I imagine they can launch with about 40 tables!
  • SpilnerSpilner772,302
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:29Permalink
    BooneJusticius said:
    Best ln Philly said:
    I hope these games don't have 1000g or gamerscore is ruined!
    They will. On Xbox One games are just games and all will have 1000.
    We don't know that for sure yet, they might not even get achievements like indie games, Who knows!
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:33Permalink
    Spilner said:
    BooneJusticius said:
    Best ln Philly said:
    I hope these games don't have 1000g or gamerscore is ruined!
    They will. On Xbox One games are just games and all will have 1000.
    We don't know that for sure yet, they might not even get achievements like indie games, Who knows!
    Yes, we do know that actually. https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/statuses/432917161766428674 as posted by MysticWeirdo in the part 2 topic.
    GT: BooneJusticius
  • SpilnerSpilner772,302
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:44Permalink
    BooneJusticius said:
    Spilner said:
    BooneJusticius said:
    Best ln Philly said:
    I hope these games don't have 1000g or gamerscore is ruined!
    They will. On Xbox One games are just games and all will have 1000.
    We don't know that for sure yet, they might not even get achievements like indie games, Who knows!
    Yes, we do know that actually. https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/statuses/432917161766428674 as posted by MysticWeirdo in the part 2 topic.
    redface hadn't seen that, doenst say they will be 1000G though.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,464,679
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:53Permalink
    HA! The Pinball Arcade. What a fucking joke. I can't believe I bought that day 1 with their promises of 'years of content' and 'new tables every month'. How stupid was I.

    And to top it off they removed all the dlc so im stuck with 200/290. Thanks alot Farsight. Im staying clear of anything else they release.
    "FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan. Please, just call me York. That's what everyone calls me."
  • Posted on 20 March 14 at 15:56, Edited on 20 March 14 at 16:26 by BooneJusticiusPermalink
    Spilner said:
    redface hadn't seen that, doesn't say they will be 1000G though.
    That's true, they don't actually state that they'll be 1000 but they've also said before that on Xbox One games are just games and will all have 1000. Granted that could certainly change from now until ID@Xbox games actually start releasing as they could decide to do different rules for those but it's probably a safe bet to figure on 1000 per game for those too.

    Edit: I understand that some people are concerned that all games having 1000 GS will "ruin gamerscore" as some have stated (not just in part 1 and 2 here but on other sites as well) yet how do they feel about a short retail game having 1000 GS also? In both cases it's up to the developers to put enough content in to justify the 1000 GS (for those who are concerned with that) and to justify the cost (for those who have that concern). Regardless of the method of its release be it retail, arcade (i.e. digital only like Crimson Dragon) or ID@Xbox, that shouldn't really change how a person evaluates their potential purchase when evaluating it based on content for the price and/or gamerscore.
    GT: BooneJusticius
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,417
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 16:15, Edited on 20 March 14 at 16:19 by NawtyCawtyPermalink
    None of them hardly look next-gen apart from the racing one. But there may be a few hidden gems. Gamerscore is irrelevant to most gamers, TA is just a teensy percentage who actually care.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,039,601
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 16:23, Edited on 20 March 14 at 16:24 by LGS I HitmanPermalink
    I actually liked harms way, i hope calibre 10 comes to pc.
    Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge1,719,380
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.