Game Discussion: Hitman GO (WP)

Fixing achievements not unlocking

• Vr EnglishVr English680,331
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 09:51Permalink
    Hi all,

Thought I'd just make a post if anyone was having it where they'd fit the requirements but no shiny green notification. I think I had fit the requirements when I was offline and they didn't re-sync when connected but...

If you go to the achievements page on the game and make sure the pictures are showing you can tell you're connected. I then went back to the levels made sure I was connected. I haven't done any of the complete all of objectives yet, but I'd make very sure you're connected to the internet when you do incase it doesn't unlock!

Vr English
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE567,995
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 17:24Permalink
    Deal Breaker cheev for doing all objectives in Chapter 4 unlocked in the game, but did not post to my profile. I closed the game and did all objectives again, but still no post to my profile. I rebooted my phone and it posted. I will play the PC version next. Hoping to have little to no issues there.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • MazraelMazrael287,718
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 23:04Permalink
    Finding this very.. Buggy? When it comes to achievements unlocking., sometimes they don't appear on the in game menu as unlocked, and even when they do they're resistant to unlock on profile..
  • candy cowboycandy cowboy1,048,160
    Posted on 13 January 17 at 18:13Permalink
    has anyone else had the achievement unlocked ( meeting adjourned) finishing of 7 chapter on there wp phone but not counted on there GT.. ???

it is showing up in game achievement's but not on TA or GS..

help plz
  • Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:26Permalink
    candy cowboy said:
    has anyone else had the achievement unlocked ( meeting adjourned) finishing of 7 chapter on there wp phone but not counted on there GT.. ???

it is showing up in game achievement's but not on TA or GS..

help plz
    Just had the same with mine, its popped on the phone just not the Xbox Profile or TA. I had done other while offline and they had popped up when I got online but this has been 3 days now. Anyone have any ideas????
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.