The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 25th, 2013

• Posted on 25 December 13 at 18:25
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    Don't forget that you can get ALL THREE eternal sonata versions if you have an american, a european, and a japanese account.

As they triple-stack, it's WELL worth it. You can use your paypal on three different accounts and get all versions.

Hope this helps, people.
    How can you do this?

(I'm sorry, I'm just really new to xbox. I'm a late 2011 adopter)
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 18:26
    Philmnator said:
    Glad I waited to get The Wolf Among Us :D grabbed the discounted season pass while I was at it so I guess the free episode was kinda canceled out but oh well lol
    How was free episode cancelled out? The season pass was for episodes 2-5.
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 18:48
    Some truly awesome deals here. If you haven't already, snag The Wolf Among Us!
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII430,869
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 18:51
    I'll be getting Deadlight and The Wolf Among Us Season Pass. Thanks for the article, Ergo!

I highly recommend: Brothers, I Am Alive and Gotham City Impostors.
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 18:55, Edited on 26 December 13 at 04:22 by Crimson Drifter
    $2.51 per episode is pretty good for TWAU, plus the free first episode, I think I'll bite on that actually.

Also picking up Ares, Girl Fight, and The Bridge, Moon Diver, Brothers, Charlie Murder, Ducktales, Foul Play, and Mini Ninjas... phew lol

Most of the other arcade titles I own, I suggest: Deadlight and I Am Alive, awesome games.

Really enjoyed Eternal Sonata as well, great game, especially at only $3.74.
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl992,134
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:05
    Picked up Eternal Sonata and The Wolf Among Us. Great sale. I highly recommend Bully if you haven't played it.
    No mercy.
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:12
    This is upsetting. There was absolutely no reason for anyone to have bought the season pass for The Wolf Among Us before today, since they haven't even given us anything that comes with it yet. Episode 2 is the first thing we will receive from it, but since it has yet to be released, I feel like I'm getting screwed. It would be a whole different story if I had at least obtained some content before they put it on sale.

I hope they don't do the same for The Walking Dead Season 2 before they release episode 2. I've already invested in that one as well.
  • Lord BaneJLord BaneJ270,398
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:15
    The Wolf Among Us seems to only meant for US accounts ...
  • SpilnerSpilner1,038,561
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:18
    Lord BaneJ said:
    The Wolf Among Us seems to only meant for US accounts ...
    I got it free in UK
    You either hate me or fucking hate me
  • adamrulzadamrulz416,097
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:25
    Well, with the discount on TWAU pass, I still got an episode "free". I also got The Bridge, Brothers, Mini NInjas, and a few others. The deals over the last few days have been fantastic for me!! Hope it keeps up through the new year...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:26
    I'd recommend Bully to anybody. Great game and super easy achievements!
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:35
    adamrulz said:
    Well, with the discount on TWAU pass, I still got an episode "free". I also got The Bridge, Brothers, Mini NInjas, and a few others. The deals over the last few days have been fantastic for me!! Hope it keeps up through the new year...
    If you didn't get anything before today then you will be getting TWAU for just the $10.4 so that's what 5 episodes for the precise of 2?
  • LincLinc270,387
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:58
    The Celldweller said:
    This is upsetting. There was absolutely no reason for anyone to have bought the season pass for The Wolf Among Us before today, since they haven't even given us anything that comes with it yet. Episode 2 is the first thing we will receive from it, but since it has yet to be released, I feel like I'm getting screwed. It would be a whole different story if I had at least obtained some content before they put it on sale.

I hope they don't do the same for The Walking Dead Season 2 before they release episode 2. I've already invested in that one as well.
    +1
  • xCyber DxxCyber Dx79,778
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 19:58
    I'm confused as to why Wolf Among Us Season Pass is only $15 on LIVE for Episode2-5 but is $20 on Steam($25 with Episode1 included)? So it's actually $5 LESS for it all on LIVE ($10 if you include the free one right now)?? That's a first! Which means that if I wait for long enough, till after more episodes come out, then Wolf Among Us Season Pass will go on sale for 50%off. And then I can get 2-5 at $7.50 rather then $10. And have reviews and opinions of the rest of it by then too. >:) My patience will be rewarded. Yes... good... good. >:)
  • vSullyvSully1,312,732
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:12
    The Celldweller said:

Why did you buy it already? There's honesty no reason to buy it before some of the content is available- it's not like it'll get more expensive than the basic price.
    Fire
  • dalton32389dalton32389546,069
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:17
    why yes, as a matter if fact i did buy TWAU and the season pass only 2 days ago. thanks for asking!!cry
  • SzilardUKSzilardUK261,742
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:26
    The Celldweller said:

Huh? So you bought the season pass earlier and now it makes you upset that other people who were a bit more patient can get it cheaper?..
    And the final score is: Playstation 0 - Xbox 0
  • Im LoganXPIm LoganXP377,598
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:41
    I am so glad I waited to buy TWAU. $10 for the season pass and episode 1 for free? I am getting 5 episodes but only paying for 2.
  • Posted on 25 December 13 at 20:48
    Just bought The Wolf Among Us... Feeling defeated...

Should be some kind of price match guarantee... Lol...
    RB Pro G... Rocksmith... NHL 13....
  • ネメシスネメシス1,170,958
    Posted on 25 December 13 at 21:02
    dalton32389 said:
    why yes, as a matter if fact i did buy TWAU and the season pass only 2 days ago. thanks for asking!!cry
    why would you buy anything when you know they're doing daily sales?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.