The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 16th, 2015

• CASS190684CASS190684248,526
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 21:32
    I grabbed GoT Ep 1 on both X1 and 360. Not sure if I'd enjoy it but at least now I can try it for nothing.
    I would've also been tempted on the Forza 4 season pass had it included the Porsche Expansion.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Posted on 16 June 15 at 21:35
    What timing! Haha picked up storm island when the porchse dlc came out last week...oh well...storm island still worth it at 20 bucks! It's a steal at 10 so pick it up if you havent yet! toast
    RunningFreak204
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath533,104
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:11
    Another week of garbage.....
  • Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:12
    Yes Forza horizon 1 season pass finally on sale!!!!
  • EelectricalEelectrical225,226
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:13
    Started Forza Horizon few weeks ago, perfect timing for this sale laugh
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,629,345
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:25
    SlavenBOSS said:storm island finally+1
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • HanshiroHanshiro478,451
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:34
    So glad I can get my hands on the Horizon 1 rally pack for just 5 bucks. But it already pains me to see that it has one multiplayer achievement...
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,778,718
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 22:57
    Done with Racing Games so nothing but thanks for game of thrones ep 1 being free
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • Posted on 16 June 15 at 23:08
    Nothing for me these past few weeks. Saving money, but looking to go all out during the summer sales.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • SkinstakovicSkinstakovic590,415
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 23:19
    Argh, why no battlefield 3 premium :(
    Skinstakovic, creating gaming harmony since 2007
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82474,519
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 23:30, Edited on 16 June 15 at 23:30 by Tanelorn82
    So, for Forza Horizon, I do not need the Season Pass per say (for full completion), but for the same price as the Rally Expansion for Forza Horizon , it will make my life easier. Did I get that right ?
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • SpilnerSpilner955,665
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 23:37
    Tanelorn82 said:So, for Forza Horizon, I do not need the Season Pass per say (for full completion), but for the same price as the Rally Expansion for Forza Horizon , it will make my life easier. Did I get that right ?Oh yes very much so, you could 100% the game without DLC cars BUT the base cars cost millions of credits whereas most of the DLC cars barely break 200k, will save you precious money.
  • METAL PMETAL P281,739
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 23:40
    I am glad I waited out this long for the FORZA HORIZON season pass. Not a bad price at $4.99. There was no way I was going to buy any season pass for $49.99, especially when I only paid $9.99 for the game to begin with. Now I can unlock those long over-due achievements
    PERRY MUIR
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,247
    Posted on 17 June 15 at 00:21, Edited on 17 June 15 at 04:10 by HolyHalfDead
    Dexter XBA said:I thought Storm Island was going to be cheaper for VIP members :/It is $10 off the retail price, not the sale price. So in regions where the retail price is $25 it is $15 for VIP, and with 50% off in this sale it is $12.50. I paid $15 for it last week, oh well you can't win them all.

Spilner said:Tanelorn82 said:So, for Forza Horizon, I do not need the Season Pass per say (for full completion), but for the same price as the Rally Expansion for Forza Horizon , it will make my life easier. Did I get that right ?Oh yes very much so, you could 100% the game without DLC cars BUT the base cars cost millions of credits whereas most of the DLC cars barely break 200k, will save you precious money.You can 100% the 1000G of the original game without buying extra cars, but the 1000 Club Expansion Pack for Forza Horizon cannot be completed without buying extra cars, or the season pass.

The season pass got a permanent $30 price drop last year. It is now the same price as Rally Expansion for Forza Horizon which it includes, so I wonder who they expect will buy the Rally Expansion.

HenkusFilijokus said:Was finally going to pick up Forza Horizon 2 and Storm Island, but the Digital Edition has mysteriously disappeared from the store. FH2 is only available in the Ultimate and Deluxe Editions right now... at no discount at all :-(Edit: now available again in all regions. Digital Edition has disappeared from Canada, Great Britain and some European countries such as Ireland and France, I don't know why.

Also on sale this week:
    Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition 10% off until 23rd June 2015
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition 16% off for a limited time
    Killer Instinct Complete Collection 25% off for a limited time
    Outlast Bundle of Terror (includes Whistleblower for Outlast) 14% off for a limited time

Telltale Games Publisher Sale
    Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
    - The Complete First Season (Episodes 1-6) 17% off
    - Season Pass (Episodes 2-6) 20% off (has achievements)
    Tales from the Borderlands
    - Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 20% off
    - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) 25% off (has achievements)
    The Walking Dead Season 1 and Season 2 Bundle 10% off

Of course you only need the season pass for Game of Thrones this week, so don't buy the more expensive Complete First Season.

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 17 June 15 at 00:44
    Will probably grab that Forza Horizon Season Pass. That's a decent price for 30+ cars.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,343,273
    Posted on 17 June 15 at 02:05
    Destiny and Hardline, possibly Deluxe. Maybe even Forza 5 at that cost, was never a huge racing fan but I've been enjoying what little Forza I've played.
  • ShinwashaShinwasha615,535
    Posted on 17 June 15 at 03:09
    Just got Forza Horizon 2 for free due to Xbox rewards and Bing rewards.
    I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
  • Posted on 17 June 15 at 03:27
    Good stuff there !!!
  • Posted on 17 June 15 at 03:48
    Sadly the season pass for Forza 4 does not help with the unicorn achievement. They stopped giving unicorns on the forums, and the vip for Forza 3 is not on the store anymore, so the only way to get the achievement is to find a brand new copy of the Limited Edition of Forza 3. FML.cry
  • Posted on 17 June 15 at 04:51
    The wait paid off! Storm Island here I come
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.