The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Red Stripe Deals: October 23rd, 2014

• boldfoxrdboldfoxrd397,811
    Posted on 24 October 14 at 20:31
    DrCanadianNinja said:sirbradenwalker said:Now if it was FF6, I'd drop the full $16 on it.Be careful what you wish for. If they released the iOS version with the botched graphics and UI, I don't think I'd look for $5.Agreed. That was a travesty. I just hope they'll eventually do a 3DS, Vita or console remake. 6 deserves one so much.
    rdenton85 that is my ps3 id
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,066,983
    Posted on 25 October 14 at 01:47
    boldfoxrd said:DrCanadianNinja said:sirbradenwalker said:Now if it was FF6, I'd drop the full $16 on it.Be careful what you wish for. If they released the iOS version with the botched graphics and UI, I don't think I'd look for $5.Agreed. That was a travesty. I just hope they'll eventually do a 3DS, Vita or console remake. 6 deserves one so much.I'm hoping they'll eventually release the PS1-era games on mobile somehow. We're already at a point where mobile games can be 1GB or more. FF7 through FF9 are 1.25 to 1.75 GB each. Tactics weighs in at a paltry 213 MB. If there's a good way to translate the controller input to a touch screen, that could be great. Tactics could be the easiest of the bunch, since you wouldn't need to move and rotate the camera at the same time.

Alternately, it could go to Windows 8, I wouldn't complain.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
  • Strategy OneStrategy One677,192
    Posted on 25 October 14 at 03:58
    Hmmmm wish I had a wp right now to get Ff3 lol good game
    Whos stupid idea was it to call Xbox One Xbone? Lame.
  • coipcoip242,773
    Posted on 25 October 14 at 04:37
    scotwolf2 said:Nothing for me this week.
    Feeling Xbox live achievement enabled games on windows phones is slowly fading away.
    Very little coming out, The TV adverts don't even mention it any more, and its not as if the phones are bad we have three Nokia in the family and we all find them great.
    I'm at end of contract and not sure if to stick with new Nokia or go elsewhere
    There have been 7 Xbox games for WP released in the past 3 months, and at least 3 more coming before the end of the year. Sure, it's not the weekly releases of the WP7 heyday, but that averages more than two per month.
  • troyoytroyoy873,649
    Posted on 25 October 14 at 20:20
    I am always looking for windows 8 laptop games. That fish game sounds boring as hell. So I guess its a pass.
    If you dont believe I have 10 xboxes check vic viper cheev for oct 28th 2012 in otomedius excellent.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64289,352
    Posted on 26 October 14 at 11:04
    boldfoxrd said:DrCanadianNinja said:sirbradenwalker said:Now if it was FF6, I'd drop the full $16 on it.Be careful what you wish for. If they released the iOS version with the botched graphics and UI, I don't think I'd look for $5.Agreed. That was a travesty. I just hope they'll eventually do a 3DS, Vita or console remake. 6 deserves one so much.3DS version NAO plz. and as we are at it: XCOM too plz.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid419,900
    Posted on 27 October 14 at 21:09
    Been waiting for FFiii to come on sale forever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.