Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Farm Frenzy 2 (WP) Update Fixes Final Achievement

• litepinklitepink306,867
  • DaShAgDaShAg254,076
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:08, Edited on 07 January 12 at 18:10 by DaShAg
    HA !

Finally, guess our complaints did work after all
    toast Van Uden and all the others that emailed the developer
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:09
    warning

warning

warning

Finally
  • ADaughenADaughen437,225
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:17
    Hallelujah!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:23
    I never had any interest, but between this and Sims 3 getting fixed, it's good to see developers coming back to fix achievements.
  • Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:29
    alklein92201 said:
    I never had any interest, but between this and Sims 3 getting fixed, it's good to see developers coming back to fix achievements.
    It's not just the devs i'm told. It takes time for updates to get through MS's Q&A. suprised this one came through this quick.
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:32
    It's nice to see glitched achievements become obtainable
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:33
    maiden of haste said:
    alklein92201 said:
    It's not just the devs i'm told. It takes time for updates to get through MS's Q&A. suprised this one came through this quick.
    Well I'm sure the time it took had to do with MS's side of things. But the fact that the developers went back to fix the achievements is the first place is still great.
  • Gee x WizGee x Wiz203,320
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 18:35
    Now we wait for Brain Challenge HD
  • Posted on 07 January 12 at 20:27
    i just got the game without even knowing about the glitch, good think they fixed it.
    RONELL
  • Chris8875Chris8875695,370
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 21:09
    Now the wait continues for Battlewagon, and for Lets Golf 2, and for .....

Seriously - so many glitches there's too many to keep up with. Not good enough
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 12 at 22:09
    well considering that enigmo took more than 6 months to get pass certification its great to see this has been fixed really quick...
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,894
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 22:13
    Will most likely pick this game up soon. Now if only they would fix Fusion: Sentient (which I am also interested in). But still, so.e patches is better than no patches!
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Posted on 07 January 12 at 22:39
    I don't even have a Windows phone but it's nice to see they're fixing glitched achievements for everyone to enjoy.
  • Bob101910Bob101910962,911
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 23:22
    Now to fix the Tiki Towers achievements. Saw a few other reviews with the same glitched achievements as me, so I think it was caused by an update.

Was thinking about getting Farm Frenzy 2, so very happy the achievement has been fixed.
  • SKIN RIPSKIN RIP915,097
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 23:41
    BOB101910 RFP said:
    Now to fix the Tiki Towers achievements. Saw a few other reviews with the same glitched achievements as me, so I think it was caused by an update.

Was thinking about getting Farm Frenzy 2, so very happy the achievement has been fixed.
    I didn't even know were was an issue with Tiki Towers shock good thing I completed it before the update smile
  • Posted on 07 January 12 at 23:47
    Awesomeness! Will pick this up at some stage then.
  • DaShAgDaShAg254,076
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 00:17
    SKIN RIP said:
    BOB101910 RFP said:

I didn't even know were was an issue with Tiki Towers shock good thing I completed it before the update smile
    Same here, completed it a few months ago
  • Posted on 08 January 12 at 16:30
    maiden of haste said:
    alklein92201 said:
    This, the one patch for Zombies!!! was held up like three months thanks to Microsoft being SO awesome.

I'm guessing someone new must be in charge of approving patches, cuz this is getting ridiculously sweet lately.
    Bella Swan is a spoiled brat with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.
  • Posted on 09 January 12 at 00:44
    BOB101910 RFP said:

What's wrong with tiki towers?
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads