Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: March 17th & 18th, 2015

  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 03:32Permalink
    Good stuff on the way !!!
  • Brutaka5Brutaka5217,219
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 03:33Permalink
    I am sooooooo glad that I didn't buy BFH. I'm gonna save my money and nor invenst anymore games from EA for a loooooooooooooooooong time.
    Jonathan Jung
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 08:57Permalink
    Vandy316 said:Finally, episode 2 for "Tales from the Borderlands" is here. Can't wait to play it.Me too toast
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 11:30Permalink
    Brutaka5 said:I am sooooooo glad that I didn't buy BFH. I'm gonna save my money and nor invenst anymore games from EA for a loooooooooooooooooong time.Cool story.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 12:29Permalink
    CounterInsurgnt said:Brutaka5 said:I am sooooooo glad that I didn't buy BFH. I'm gonna save my money and nor invenst anymore games from EA for a loooooooooooooooooong time.Cool story.coming from the person that can't read,lol! When does FNK2 come out again?
    If I.Q test were mandatory to vote, Obama would not be President!
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,191,725
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 13:54Permalink
    Lots of content this round.
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 15:08Permalink
    They just need to release a couple of packs of songs by Dropkick Murphys.
  • FreizahFreizah349,942
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 16:53Permalink
    lol dbz dlc for $9.99 or £7.99 and no achievements and very little added content, what is already on the disc. Not many people are going to buy this unless like idiots they bought the season pass already.
    Insane Techniquez
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,156,047
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 00:31Permalink
    the bonus episodes didn't have achievements. pathetic! what's the point of playing them?
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo253,679
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 01:01Permalink
    Hopefully nobody gets the Cabela game, that shooting franchise needs to die. I thought humanity had evolved past shooting animals for sport.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 20 March 15 at 02:44Permalink
    Cooke4LadyByng said:CounterInsurgnt said:Brutaka5 said:I am sooooooo glad that I didn't buy BFH. I'm gonna save my money and nor invenst anymore games from EA for a loooooooooooooooooong time.Cool story.coming from the person that can't read,lol! When does FNK2 come out again?Oh ouch! That was like the harshest personal attack ever! facepalm
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 20 March 15 at 08:54Permalink
    One of those deluxe edition carbines has a 40 round magazine and 0 recoil like the ACE series rifles in BF4, an extra $10 for a noob gun at level one wink
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,359,822
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 20:10Permalink
    Mmmmm FH2 content. Yes please!
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • XystraXystra116,295
    Posted on 22 March 15 at 01:38Permalink
    "Atlas Mugged", hahahaha!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.