The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Red Stripe Deals: June 18th, 2015

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,777
  • SpilnerSpilner877,663
  • MtldMtld1,854,396
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 14:29
    Completed both... Yeah me!
  • Posted on 18 June 15 at 14:29, Edited on 18 June 15 at 14:29 by Crimson Drifter
    Shoot 1up wasn't to bad, pretty easy to. I dont have World of Keflings, so guess ill snatch it up
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,209,895
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 14:49
    Make sure you guys DONT alt tab or minimize when playing Keflings...if you want to check something save the game manually and quit out. You might have achievements glitch on you otherwise.
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,305,463
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 16:39
    QR for one up didnt work
    250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • Ueki420Ueki4201,213,928
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 16:45
    Shoot 1 up is good but I lost all my data after my last phone was water logged. Guess it would be a good time to start it up again and finish it.
    The doom of a Planet....Crush Punch!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 15 at 16:57
    May add shoot1up to the ten games that I haven't started on my WP.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,777
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 17:28
    FailedSeppuku said:QR for one up didnt workWe're finding that a few of our older QR codes are no longer working but, unfortunately, it's not something that I am able to check. I've now created a new code and replaced the one in the story. Thanks for letting us know.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,270,126
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 19:21
    Well lines is also out today on WP. Just a slight problem tho.... You cant connect to xbox live on the game and the achs have not been added to xbox live yet. So another super broken game from gametroopers on release! Whoever tests these games needs new people!
  • SpilnerSpilner877,663
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 19:34
    NO1KEV said:Well lines is also out today on WP. Just a slight problem tho.... You cant connect to xbox live on the game and the achs have not been added to xbox live yet. So another super broken game from gametroopers on release! Whoever tests these games needs new people!Looks like its just gone live.
  • Posted on 18 June 15 at 20:09
    Spilner said:NO1KEV said:Well lines is also out today on WP. Just a slight problem tho.... You cant connect to xbox live on the game and the achs have not been added to xbox live yet. So another super broken game from gametroopers on release! Whoever tests these games needs new people!Looks like its just gone live.Just so people know, there might be issues with a few of the lines achievements. I've unlocked 6 in game, and they all popped with the green banner when they were supposed too. But only 2 of them actually synched with my xbox live profile :(
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,270,126
    Posted on 18 June 15 at 20:49
    PHYCO LLAMA said:Spilner said:NO1KEV said:Well lines is also out today on WP. Just a slight problem tho.... You cant connect to xbox live on the game and the achs have not been added to xbox live yet. So another super broken game from gametroopers on release! Whoever tests these games needs new people!Looks like its just gone live.Just so people know, there might be issues with a few of the lines achievements. I've unlocked 6 in game, and they all popped with the green banner when they were supposed too. But only 2 of them actually synched with my xbox live profile :(Yep noticed the achs like 2 mins after post. Unlocked 4 in game achs and can only get 3 to sync to my profile! Gametroopers stuff fucking sucks! There games ALWAYS have issues! I'm not gona start any new wo releases anymore till I know they are completible. Lara croft, overkill 3, and now lines all broken with un-obtainables what a joke WP games are. And I can bitch about lines cos its £2.29 and not free and still broke. (extremly annoyed might just give up with WP)
  • KovaelinKovaelin4,605
    Posted on 19 June 15 at 01:08
    I was kind of hoping for an unusually big week of sales because of E3.

Hmm... I also agree that Game Troopers has some problems. I like that they support Windows Phone, but things like ads causing crashes or broken features should be caught before release.
  • Chris8875Chris8875629,305
    Posted on 19 June 15 at 01:13
    NO1KEV said:PHYCO LLAMA said:Spilner said:NO1KEV said:Well lines is also out today on WP. Just a slight problem tho.... You cant connect to xbox live on the game and the achs have not been added to xbox live yet. So another super broken game from gametroopers on release! Whoever tests these games needs new people!Looks like its just gone live.Just so people know, there might be issues with a few of the lines achievements. I've unlocked 6 in game, and they all popped with the green banner when they were supposed too. But only 2 of them actually synched with my xbox live profile :(Yep noticed the achs like 2 mins after post. Unlocked 4 in game achs and can only get 3 to sync to my profile! Gametroopers stuff fucking sucks! There games ALWAYS have issues! I'm not gona start any new wo releases anymore till I know they are completible. Lara croft, overkill 3, and now lines all broken with un-obtainables what a joke WP games are. And I can bitch about lines cos its £2.29 and not free and still broke. (extremly annoyed might just give up with WP)Yep, this. Unlocked 9-10 achievements in lines, green banner shows up, everything fine - but only 4 synch with Xbox.

Now boycotting any GameTroopers games.

WP games overall had issues back in February (issues which are still unresolved, mind you - here's 65 pages of forum complaints without a solution - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_mobile_support/f/4282/p/1924649/5294880.aspx#5294880)

One wonders why you'd fork out any money for any new WP games right now.
  • ZNMSZNMS358,049
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 05:36
    I'm terrible at shoot 'em up style games, so I'm going to pass.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.