Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

LEGO Batman 3 Meets Brainiac

• punkyliarpunkyliar191,421
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid322,981
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:24Permalink
    Question: How many lego games has there been so far? I've lost track. I know PS Vita has a few exclusives too.
  • Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:24Permalink
    The last 10 seconds of that video was the whole reason to buy the game. Absolutely hilarious.
    Jonathan McHugh
  • ShadyShallShadyShall323,402
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 00:40Permalink
    i gotta say, the whole 'enemy of my enemy' theme is pretty sweet. playing as batman and joker side-by-side or superman and lex... pretty neat
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 01:14Permalink
    johannasceasara said:The last 10 seconds of that video was the whole reason to buy the game. Absolutely hilarious.You're so totally right!

deutschZuid said:Question: How many lego games has there been so far? I've lost track. I know PS Vita has a few exclusives too.Here's the list of Xbox Live enabled ones...
    https://www.trueachievements.com/searchresults.aspx?search=le...

But let's see:
    4 Star Wars games, three unique ones plus "The Complete Saga" which was one and two together;
    2 Indiana Jones games;
    2 Harry Potter games;
    3 Batman games (including this);
    1 Marvel (so far)
    1 Pirates of the Caribbean;
    1 Lord of the Rings;
    1 Hobbit;
    1 Lego Movie

So, 16 "traditional" style lego games. Plus "Lego Rockband", which isn't really a "lego" game but a rockband game that just features lego. That also does not include the Game Boy exclusive titles, or other titles like Lego City Undercover...
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 01:30Permalink
    This.

johannasceasara said:The last 10 seconds of that video was the whole reason to buy the game. Absolutely hilarious.
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 06:42Permalink
    I'm impressed how there is so many of these games games but they are still good.
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 14:15Permalink
    I love Lego games, this one looks great!
    Gtech
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 14:23Permalink
    I really enjoyed DC2 and most of all the open world aspect.

I really look forward to this.
    This space for rent.
  • JLogan27JLogan27560,354
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 15:30Permalink
    Lego games are great but I can only do 1-2 a year. Soooo much collecting by the end of the grind, I'm Lego spent.
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy569,115
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 15:31Permalink
    HyruleBalverine said:deutschZuid said:Question: How many lego games has there been so far? I've lost track. I know PS Vita has a few exclusives too.Here's the list of Xbox Live enabled ones...
    https://www.trueachievements.com/searchresults.aspx?search=le...

But let's see:
    4 Star Wars games, three unique ones plus "The Complete Saga" which was one and two together;
    2 Indiana Jones games;
    2 Harry Potter games;
    3 Batman games (including this);
    1 Marvel (so far);
    1 Pirates of the Caribbean;
    1 Lord of the Rings;
    1 Hobbit;
    1 Lego Movie

So, 16 "traditional" style lego games. Plus "Lego Rockband", which isn't really a "lego" game but a rockband game that just features lego. That also does not include the Game Boy exclusive titles, or other titles like Lego City Undercover...
    Good list, Hyrule.

If we're going with "licensed" 360 releases only, technically there's only 3 Star Wars games: Star Wars II, The Complete Saga and The Clone Wars. 'LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game' (prequels) was only released on the original Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and PC, but was later released on the 360 in 'The Complete Saga'.

Also, lets not forget that there was that 360 Bionicle Heroes game if we're talking about all 360 LEGO games and not just licensed properties.

Here's a list of ALL LEGO video game releases on all systems:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_video_games

I will only play LEGO games on my 360 until they aren't available anymore. According to the PST and XBA forums, it seems there are more glitches on the One releases than there are on the 360. Just avoiding any added frustration.

I really wish they would port LEGO City Undercover to the Xbox. I know that it uses the Wii wand thing and they reference Nintendo properties in it, but I'm sure there's a way they could work it to play with a traditional controller and change those references. Too bad as I think Nintendo has the exclusive license for the game.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,579
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 15:57Permalink
    Looks sweet. This is obviously a day-one must-buy for me.
  • Posted on 22 August 14 at 04:06Permalink
    bLaKgRaVy said:Good list, Hyrule.

If we're going with "licensed" 360 releases only, technically there's only 3 Star Wars games: Star Wars II, The Complete Saga and The Clone Wars. 'LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game' (prequels) was only released on the original Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and PC, but was later released on the 360 in 'The Complete Saga'.

Also, lets not forget that there was that 360 Bionicle Heroes game if we're talking about all 360 LEGO games and not just licensed properties.

Here's a list of ALL LEGO video game releases on all systems:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_video_games

I will only play LEGO games on my 360 until they aren't available anymore. According to the PST and XBA forums, it seems there are more glitches on the One releases than there are on the 360. Just avoiding any added frustration.

I really wish they would port LEGO City Undercover to the Xbox. I know that it uses the Wii wand thing and they reference Nintendo properties in it, but I'm sure there's a way they could work it to play with a traditional controller and change those references. Too bad as I think Nintendo has the exclusive license for the game.
    I included the original Lego Star Wars because it was the first game done in the style that the Lego games are really known for. I agree that it wasn't licensed for the 360 (though it did get released on the Xbox classic - and every other system available at the time); that's why I did the link to the TA search page with all Live enabled games :D
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • Posted on 22 August 14 at 12:46Permalink
    Not a fan of the new open world Lego games but this does look like a pretty cool concept.
    Chris Kidd, UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.