Game Discussion: Kinect Sesame Street TV

Can't buy season 2?

• Posted on 12 October 15 at 20:47
    I've just checked Kinect Nat Geo TV DVD (downloadable version) and that one looks as though it's got the same problem. If you click "Season Pass Purchase Now" and choose to download one of the 2 Season Passes, when the download screen appears, you cannot download the item at all because "Download Now" has disappeared as well. Luckily I never started this game because the DLC at the time was pricey. But I still would have wanted to work on this game as well as Kinect Sesame Street TV which is stuck on my card.
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 20:49
    All episodes are affected, it seems. I haven't opened this app since May and while I managed to get Season 2 for free via reimbursements, I still was never able to get the actual season pass to work.

If MS can ever figure out where the disconnect is with the season pass license, then we'd be golden.

Unlucky with the Nat Geo game. It was quite fun when I played it earlier this year and had no issues.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 20:50
    Sorry. Another update.

It looks like Kinect Sesame Street TV and Kinect Nat Geo TV have been removed from the XBox Live App Store. The only one I managed to get whilst searching is Kinect Playfit. However as I said it's still around on http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  • Posted on 13 October 15 at 18:45
    I've now performed something that's going to be a shot in the dark. I've asked if these Apps will likely be available again in the future with the Episodes available or if not a possible extension till the end of the year, as I believe 3 days notice of these Apps being de-listed which is less than 72 hours is not enough. In addition it was during the weekend and some game stores that sell money cards do not open during weekends.
  • Posted on 19 November 15 at 01:08
    Just got a message over live about this. Kinda bummed, oh well.
  • Posted on 19 November 15 at 18:41
    xMidget Furyx said:Just got a message over live about this. Kinda bummed, oh well.Yeah I got the message from XBox Live as well saying that the game is no longer available and all of the content streaming is disabled. I actually thought I'd go into the game itself and it turns out that each Episode and Season Pass have had the Microsoft Point status removed. Originally it was 400 Microsoft Points, then it went down to 0 and now it's nothing. You still however cannot download any Episodes as you still get the same error.

If I'm honest this message is late as they should have done this pre-warning of a closure, but I'm not crying over spilt milk now, I'll just have to face the consequences.
  • Posted on 20 November 15 at 09:10
    Same here, originally it was only started as my daughter and I only played the demo. I didn't realize it would unlock achievements. I was waiting for a sale and eventually just forgot about it. A warning would have been nice, but like you said it's spilt milk now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads